WHAT DO YOU EXPECT BEFORE 2009? and BEYOND

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
^^^^^^^itz in the works right now bruh. These are our last mixtapes we doin for good... mixtape game is weak as fuck now. we wasted way to much energy and time puttin out these mixtapes. But please believe they slappin.

As of right now The Next Releases will be the "Akazie for Kongress Mixtape" & "Rukus - Let The Hatin' Begin Mixtape" these are already done. we just need to press them up.

after that we both workin on Solo albums. I'm already 4 songs deep into the album. Rukus is still pickin beats.. We aint decided on no titles yet tho. So i get back at it later with that.

Feb 23, 2008
^^^^^^^itz in the works right now bruh. These are our last mixtapes we doin for good... mixtape game is weak as fuck now. we wasted way to much energy and time puttin out these mixtapes. But please believe they slappin.

As of right now The Next Releases will be the "Akazie for Kongress Mixtape" & "Rukus - Let The Hatin' Begin Mixtape" these are already done. we just need to press them up.

after that we both workin on Solo albums. I'm already 4 songs deep into the album. Rukus is still pickin beats.. We aint decided on no titles yet tho. So i get back at it later with that.
yea so yall from visalia rival killah musick?
i heard other music from dat label.
soundz koo but who have you rapped with before?

Sep 17, 2007
yea so yall from visalia rival killah musick?
i heard other music from dat label.
soundz koo but who have you rapped with before?
Fuck naw we aint got no association with them at all. i aint tryna go deep into detail bout them cats.. but them Visalia cats stole our name straight up and i already got into wit that dude. We the First and the last real RIVAL KILLAZ homie. This aint just a rap group name, this is hood shit. and thats the bottom line..... them Visalia cats can holla that shit all the want, but he know we was puttin it down first. We established the Name Rival Killaz back in 1992. And they know for a fact them lil homies was snotty nosed kids still. Basically (so he says), he never knew anything about us and never heard our musik or what not, and they actually bangin that name or whatever. but fuck all that. Rival Killaz in the 916 is the real deal.

and you heard it right here.. Akazie said it.
So thats what it is....

Feb 23, 2008
Fuck naw we aint got no association with them at all. i aint tryna go deep into detail bout them cats.. but them Visalia cats stole our name straight up and i already got into wit that dude. We the First and the last real RIVAL KILLAZ homie. This aint just a rap group name, this is hood shit. and thats the bottom line..... them Visalia cats can holla that shit all the want, but he know we was puttin it down first. We established the Name Rival Killaz back in 1992. And they know for a fact them lil homies was snotty nosed kids still. Basically (so he says), he never knew anything about us and never heard our musik or what not, and they actually bangin that name or whatever. but fuck all that. Rival Killaz in the 916 is the real deal.

and you heard it right here.. Akazie said it.
So thats what it is....
o ight ima b sure2keep on da look out4ur cd nd ruckus's cd too....
yall got talent....yea u more known then them too, only few ppl kno who dey r.

Aug 20, 2003
EVILSIDE RECORDS

GOT A WHOLE LOTTA SHIT DROPPIN THIS YEAR.

UP NEXT YOUNG CHICO'S COMP "NORTHERN CALI'S MOST WANTED" DROPIN ON EVILSIDE/SUCIDE RECORDS.

THE STRANGULATION PT 1 RERELEASE,REMASTERED,WITH 4 BONUS TRACKS
BY OCTOBER

MY SOLO "A HISTORY OF VIOLANCE" BY THE END OF THE YEAR.

THE STRANGULATION PT 4 THIS WILL BE THE FINAL CD IN THE STRANGULATION SERIES. CINCO DE MAYO 2009.

ALSO SOLOS FROM EVILSIDE ARTISTS YOUNG CHICO,MORENO,DREAMER 408.

MORE HEAT COMING OUT THE 408....

Sep 17, 2007
GOT A WHOLE LOTTA SHIT DROPPIN THIS YEAR.

UP NEXT YOUNG CHICO'S COMP "NORTHERN CALI'S MOST WANTED" DROPIN ON EVILSIDE/SUCIDE RECORDS.

THE STRANGULATION PT 1 RERELEASE,REMASTERED,WITH 4 BONUS TRACKS
BY OCTOBER

MY SOLO "A HISTORY OF VIOLANCE" BY THE END OF THE YEAR.

THE STRANGULATION PT 4 THIS WILL BE THE FINAL CD IN THE STRANGULATION SERIES. CINCO DE MAYO 2009.

ALSO SOLOS FROM EVILSIDE ARTISTS YOUNG CHICO,MORENO,DREAMER 408.

MORE HEAT COMING OUT THE 408....
you know i just made a cd cover for "Swinla and Redeyez" The new cd coming out is "A History of Violence" too mane. just a heads up ya know.

Sep 17, 2007
^^ hahah. and i was always thinking that you fooz were affiliated with each other
o ight ima b sure2keep on da look out4ur cd nd ruckus's cd too....
yall got talent....yea u more known then them too, only few ppl kno who dey r.

and see thats really the problem wit it.. i don't want they muzik reflecting judgement on ours.. especially if they aint coming wit heat... and folks aint gonna wanna snatch our cd's becuz of them.. and vice versa. I dont want folks gettin mad at them/us cuz they buying the wrong cd's...lol you feel me?

and plus...who ever that Ruckus is that they got over there...that definently our RUKUS over here.. just to clear that too. cuz i've had a few homeboys ask me that to..

Feb 23, 2008
and see thats really the problem wit it.. i don't want they muzik reflecting judgement on ours.. especially if they aint coming wit heat... and folks aint gonna wanna snatch our cd's becuz of them.. and vice versa. I dont want folks gettin mad at them/us cuz they buying the wrong cd's...lol you feel me?

and plus...who ever that Ruckus is that they got over there...that definently our RUKUS over here.. just to clear that too. cuz i've had a few homeboys ask me that to..
o my bad i spelled rukus wrong, i waz talkin bout ur homie rukus