What do you do for inspiration?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2007
for inspiration i like to go to the beach by myself and write out ideas i have..for collaboration on projects i talk bout them and then catch myself thinking of better ways to enhance what i already have...

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Adversity inspires me. I'm always at my most creative and thoughtful after a death, a break up, or some kind of hardship. It makes me analyze myself and strive to be better. I make my best music and write my best then too, because the emotion and the feelings are real.

May 26, 2007
^ i have to agree to a degree of this...when im angry or sad, i think n my mind im gunna show who-ever is making me feel that way, watch....thats when i strive and am driven to push myself towards more....in my mind what i do is never enof and there is always room for more or better. but the flip side of this is pushing myself to exhaustn...i need to learn to take more breaks and take more time to breath everything in and take time to not block out all the bad that i have seen n life but to clear it all out and move forward from the mistakes..instead i block it, focus and drive myself on positive so i dont have to think of any of it and surpress it all...

May 26, 2007
Poems and short stories, about life, and somewhat "literary".

I'm still learning though...
i ask because i write too..cool..but i write short stories for children...its fun. i am editing a book right now and may get on here back n forth to take my mind off all the mondane..i have a artist working on another book for me which she will be done in bout 3 weeks...there is so much to learn about writing and it may seem simple enough but you always need to remember what the market is and your competition, im pretty sure u kno that.

Dec 18, 2002
i ask because i write too..cool..but i write short stories for children...its fun. i am editing a book right now and may get on here back n forth to take my mind off all the mondane..i have a artist working on another book for me which she will be done in bout 3 weeks...there is so much to learn about writing and it may seem simple enough but you always need to remember what the market is and your competition, im pretty sure u kno that.
Thats tight, kids need stories and need to become interested in reading. I don't expect to be a good writer until I'm past thirty...there is such a deep rooted connection to be made with your writing that it becomes the way you see the world and live your life.

May 26, 2007
Thats tight, kids need stories and need to become interested in reading. I don't expect to be a good writer until I'm past thirty...there is such a deep rooted connection to be made with your writing that it becomes the way you see the world and live your life.
consider this...when writing a story (about your life) it can be geared towards 12-17 if you want to write for kids too...you dont nessesarly need to target a older group of ppl...just a thot...and as for being old to do that,,nah...there's 9 year olds that write and are published and making money so y cant u...be confident n your writing and then u will be the best!

Sep 7, 2006
Question is too vague for me. Inspiration for what?

when inspiration for happiness is needed,, i convo and hang with family & friends

inspiration for good health,, i look for good cooking idea

inspiration for succsess,, i look for new hustles, and write business plans

inspiration to finish building my lowrider,, read LRM mags when im on the tolet, or hit a show when one is near by