What do you collect?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
my main thing is collecting tools and power tools....If there is a type of tool I don’t have yet then I plan on getting it in the future.

All the cash I spend on tools pays for itself when I fix something, one time my AC unit stopped working and it would of costed 20 racks for a new unit to be installed, but I repaired mine myself, it only needed a new capacitor and thermostat and the repair guy said I needed a whole new unit for 20 thousand.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
my main thing is collecting tools and power tools....If there is a type of tool I don’t have yet then I plan on getting it in the future.

All the cash I spend on tools pays for itself when I fix something, one time my AC unit stopped working and it would of costed 20 racks for a new unit to be installed, but I repaired mine myself, it only needed a new capacitor and thermostat and the repair guy said I needed a whole new unit for 20 thousand.
Did you repair it with the arm you got stabbed in or the good arm?

Props: MobbinINda916
Dec 11, 2006
I got bit by a dog on my left arm, not stabbed. It healed years ago and I have full strength on that arm now....I use both hands when repairing things and replacing parts.
I got stabbed in my left forearm and then later shot in my left bicep. My shit still
A mess lol. I tie my shoes like a 4 year old 😂