What do yall think of Tha Game from the cd QB to Compton????????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
To me he hella sounds like shyne. This guy i swear if i didnt know he was from compton i would think he was shyne but wit a different name. I cd is ok. He has a couple good tracks Nas kills his songs though. What do yall think??????

Apr 25, 2002
Welcome to the Board

I think the first track is HOT!! The beat is FIRE!!

The album is pretty good I rate it a 7.5/10....Sean T, did a great job on the production, The Game came pretty coo, and the unreleased Nas tracks were good like "Blazin 50" which JT changed the name to Story Boards or "Sometimes I Wonder", "Amongst Kingz" etc... not a bad album. I thought it should've been the Games solo project instead.

May 3, 2002
The Game spits some shit that's totally different than your average Compton rapper... I would've thought he was from somewhere else if I didn't know he was from there.
His content also reminds me of Biggie's "dark" style (Example: "Slit your back open, then throw salt in the womb.")

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
those NAS's songs, where on the 1st Nastrodomus album before it got heavily bootlegged... so Nas took off like 1/2 the songs (Blazin 50, Amoungst Kings ect. ect.) and made some new ones to try and throw in some new things bootleggers didn't get a hold of...

kinda wack to use those songs, get some fresh music... like they usen some old Nas songs to gain exposure. I've had those tracks for like a year and a 1/2... ohhh well