what do y'all think of Federation's KINSMOKE???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2005
Rick Rock presents KINSMOKE

Rick Rock's next biggest sensation is about to takeover. Thats right, these cats are in talks with a few majors.

& For those who dont know much about the group, KINSMOKE consists of:

Undaflow, Tick aka Runaway Train, Mank "The Mayor" Manson, Twin Laden, and Goldie Gold.

Goldie Gold whom is also part of The FEDERATION is also a part of kinsmoke.

Be on the look out for "KLAP CITY" The Album by KINSMOKE! Alot of people think Goldie Gold is just Kinsmoke. BUT KINSMOKE is a group. (originally from Vallejo, but have been holdin' it down in fairfield for years now)

Also, if you missed it, UNDAFLOW of KINSMOKE released a mixtape a few months ago which has FEDERATION featured all over it. So make sure y'all pick that up cause its hot. Also, Undaflow is working on a part 2 mixtape.

and for those who dont know Undaflow ( he wrote and came up with that song "what if i had a gun" feat. Twista) he also had the opening verse on Turf Talks Mixtape THE HOOD MIXTAPE..

before i head out, Tick of KINSMOKE is currently in the GAS CHAMBER working on his mixtape. Here is an exclusive track:

"GET DOWN" - Tick of KISMOKE/FEDERATION

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=6F69086D7FF7E356

This shit is fire!

IN STORES NOW

Mar 13, 2005
If it sounds like the federation ill pass..

no hate but the federation doesnt have alot of talent imo they just make good go dumb music and its already enuff of that shit

Oct 28, 2003
Rick Rock makes classic slaps, but the artist he deals with on a personal business level don't match what he brings to the table...Although I do like Eldorado Red.

Jul 20, 2005
dj pimp said:
they all dope to me. gotta love battle loco, hes incredible
fasho, battle locco is raw as fuck...

DAGO BANGIN THE double disc mixtape is going to be crazy!

but if you look in the Cosmic Slop Shop booklet, KINSMOKE is in the thank you sections... KINSMOKE album will feature the REST OF THE FED FAMILY..

Doonie Baby is real close with Kinsmoke... Doonie will rep tha K-I-N real hard...