what do yall think lil wayne now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2003
even if gillie does ghostwrite for weezy, theres a lot of cats that use ghostwriters in the industry on the low....as long as it sounds good, ima listen...and carter 2 was top 3 best albums of 2005, no doubt..

May 17, 2006
MaKaVeLi_420 said:
even if gillie does ghostwrite for weezy, theres a lot of cats that use ghostwriters in the industry on the low....as long as it sounds good, ima listen...and carter 2 was top 3 best albums of 2005, no doubt..
i don't think real niggaz like trae, z-ro, ugk ghost write. if your fake like yung joc then i'll understand

Apr 10, 2006
havin some oneghost write your liks....And then goin on T.V. And in Magazines Claimin your the dopest rapper out is wack as fuck....If dude really is writin for lil wayne he oughtta be ashamed of hisself......Plus his liks arent all that special IMO.....

Aug 14, 2003
D-Locc60 said:
NEVER BEEN THE ONE TO GET TWISTY UP IN GROUPIE LIES, DRAMA, SPECULATION AND HERESAY...

IF HIS NEXT ALBUM IS STR8 FIRE, LIKE HIS LAST TWO HAVE BEEN, I WILL AGAIN MAKE A PURCHASE AND KEEP IT ROLLINNNNNNNNNNNNN.
REALEST SHIT SAID ABOUT THIS TOPIC

Oct 15, 2004
GILLIE A BEAST BOY NOW I KNOW WHY CARTER 1 WAS TIGHT...CARTER 2 WAS WEAK AS FUCK..AND WE ALL KNEW THE TRUTH ABOUT STUNNA...SO LIKE FATHER LIKE SON BOTH FAKE. ANYWAYS MAJOR FIGGAZ CD WAS VERY SLEEP ON THAT CD IS HARD AS FUCK...THAT COKE AND CUT SONG IS ONE OF THE HARDEST SONGS I EVER HEARD...GILLIES A BEAST!!!!!

Feb 5, 2005

BABY AINT NEVA BEEN NO RAPPER SO I CANT COMPARE HIM AN LIL WAYNE ON A LYRICAL LEVEL...

OTHA THAN DAT THO, WEEzY CAME SICC WIT DAT LAS ALBUM...

HE BEEN LOSE'N MO RESPECT FRUM ME WIT ALOT OF SHIT HEz DONE OVER THAN PAST FEW YEARz...

BUT I'D LOSE EVEN MO RESPECT 4 HIM IF HE BEEN USE'N A GHOST WRITER...

BUT TIL ITz PROVEN, I AINT GO'N OFF NO GOSSIP...

I JUS HOPE HIZ NExT ALBUM AZ GOOD, IF NOT BETTA THAN HIZ LAS 1...

WITHOUT HIM I THINK CASH MONEY IZ FINISH'D...

- GEEzUz

Mar 7, 2006
wayne hard as fuck... to the niggas sayin he weak, just HEAR weezy.. yall aint LISTENIN to weezy yall HEARIN him... he one of the most lyrical niggas out there... he say he the best rapper alive and you gonna tell me someone told him to say it? please....

"I dont spit, i vomit/
honest/
one egg short of an omlette/
simon says/ shoot em in his thigh and leg/
and tell him ketchup(catch up) like mayonaise/"