What CDz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
1st I wanna say that I have decided to design some tshirt of what money I have, but also a friend can hook me up wit some music. I always wanted to do one or the other but Im sayin fuck it N do both. I would like some help from you of askin bunch of question but sorry to say they might be the same ol' questions as before.

IF I were to sell some compilations, besides ECCR...no doubt I wanna sell all NE comps. What 5 CDs would you recommend that came out the past 2 years to sell or for me to check out? Not to much bang'em but that would Ntroduce them to some Homeboy music.Thanks

Again I always wanted to do this as I only got a couple shots for the summer, so for the next 2 months Ill be askin questions but lil more specific. The people up here listen to the same bullshit as I know they go crazy for some of the music that I heard IF I push it well. Thanks again.

Feb 23, 2004
aridan3at said:
1st I wanna say that I have decided to design some tshirt of what money I have, but also a friend can hook me up wit some music. I always wanted to do one or the other but Im sayin fuck it N do both. I would like some help from you of askin bunch of question but sorry to say they might be the same ol' questions as before.

IF I were to sell some compilations, besides ECCR...no doubt I wanna sell all NE comps. What 5 CDs would you recommend that came out the past 2 years to sell or for me to check out? Not to much bang'em but that would Ntroduce them to some Homeboy music.Thanks

Again I always wanted to do this as I only got a couple shots for the summer, so for the next 2 months Ill be askin questions but lil more specific. The people up here listen to the same bullshit as I know they go crazy for some of the music that I heard IF I push it well. Thanks again.
ya homie i know what you mean. i go to school up in Moorhead, MN border to ND...what part you livin in ND, you can PM if ya wanna. but i am way deep into the NE comps or anything Woodie is on. also big tone, big oso loc, and the Jacka some shit like that.

Feb 23, 2004
NE 6 & 7, Woodie and A-Wax '2 sides of the Game', the Jacka 'The Jack Artist', i like that album as well. Check out Sav It Out The Biznezz vol. 1 that CD kicks ass. Sleepy Santino 'The Northern Lifestyle' those are some....if you have these already my bad...but other than homeboy shit others will have to get at you like that.

Dec 26, 2004
Ill keep a look out for Sav It Out. Mos Def. Ill jump on Sleepy's 'Northern Lifstyles' that HAS to sell! Im sure I can get some Big Tone's solos but not sure bout Big Oso Loc, I think that'll be the shit to sell.

What about Ny of Lil Coner comps. Ive only heard songs not the whole album.
For now Im jus lookin for somethin new to get ahold of N as of right now jus focusing on comps, Thankz again.