What can brown do for you?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2004
Yeah...and you ever trip off how racist the game of pool is? The table is green, right?...That represents the Earth, and then you got all different colored balls right?...And they all get nocked off the "table" by the white ball. And which ball does the white ball have to knock down last in order to win??? That's right...the black ball. Man its a conspiracy...C-O-N...spiracy.

May 29, 2002
you know what i always thought was pretty racist was the michelin man. He's white but tires are always black. I think the big wigs at michelin didnt want to make a black mascot

Dec 25, 2003
What is racist to me is like when it's day the sky is blue, and at night its black.

What are they saying, that black people are people of the night, out committing the crimes, while during the day "nice" and "peaceful" smurfs just go to work, have barbecues, and help old ladies accross the street?

Fuck that. Smurfs account for 90 percent of day crime and nearly 87 percent of nighttime crime. Who is trying to portray the smurfs as nice and innocent? I bet there is a company or corporation profitting from this smurf marketing campaign, all the while our children and grandchildren are terrorized daily by these crime-prone and heartless smurfs.

This LINK: www.youarefuckingretarded.com -proves my point.

Apr 1, 2002
L Mac-a-docious said:
Yeah...and you ever trip off how racist the game of pool is? The table is green, right?...That represents the Earth, and then you got all different colored balls right?...And they all get nocked off the "table" by the white ball. And which ball does the white ball have to knock down last in order to win??? That's right...the black ball. Man its a conspiracy...C-O-N...spiracy.
HAHA damn I never realized that.

Yeah dude you are reading too deep into this. I've seen nothing but White UPS drivers. Stupid slogan though, what can brown do for you? SHip my mufuckin package what else?

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
L Mac-a-docious said:
Boomerang

WHITE DEVIL said:
What are they saying, that black people are people of the night, out committing the crimes, while during the day "nice" and "peaceful" smurfs just go to work, have barbecues, and help old ladies accross the street?

Fuck that. Smurfs account for 90 percent of day crime and nearly 87 percent of nighttime crime. Who is trying to portray the smurfs as nice and innocent? I bet there is a company or corporation profitting from this smurf marketing campaign, all the while our children and grandchildren are terrorized daily by these crime-prone and heartless smurfs.
Ransom

Thanks for finding the sarcasm in this thread.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Why would UPS want to associate themselves with mexicans? So their customers can think they're going to be late, lazy and steal their packages?

All stereotypes and racist remarks aside...UPS is the worst shipping company. Never once have I recieved a package that wasn't all busted up and had extra tape all over it. If I ever order something I usually try to get Fed-Ex (eventhough it costs more) or even Priority Mail (takes longer).

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
YOuNg WiNo said:
?????????dont know what u talkin about?????????

foreal fuck hispanics , im fuckin mexican or call me chicano
I WAS JOKIN, BIG DOG... YOU HAVENT HEARD OF THOSE RACIST ASS LIL GIRLS FROM BAKERSFIELD, WHO SING RACIST SONGS??? I WAS JOKIN, THO...