what bay area rapper could

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
abs7m said:
I don't be respondin on here too much but imma have to agree wit chree^ the way shit is right now in the yay wit the young niggs goin nuts. I don't think nobody is good in erryhood. NOBODY!
i think 2 niggas from the bay can go to any hood in the us and have hella respect is Jt the bigga figga and too short.jt put the united states on so he gets his. the first time i seen that nigga was in ny.and too short is the definition of pimpin

D

DaSlimReaper

stunnamayne415 said:
why did everyone only say bay hoods? thats hella gay! who gives a fuck about if you can go to any hood in the bay? this is such a small place who can be in mary,mag.,the bomp,phoenix where ever?
Exactly what I was thinking. What popular Bay rapper can't go to any hood in the Bay? The Bay has dozens of hoods but we all on the same shit, and we got respect for most of our rappers.. I thought that he meant like hoods in New Orleans, Detroit, D.C, New York, etc, etc...

D

DaSlimReaper

nastyfresh21 said:
ON SOME REAL SHIT.....SEFF THA GAFFLA... he's from Fillmoe, been in the Black Hole, Sunnydale, Double Rock, VG's, Hollister, East Oakland, West Oakland, EPA, all of Vallejo
"All of Vallejo"? Ha! You said that like Vallejo is all hood.. Anyone can go thru "All Of Vallejo", heard of Marine World? Plus don't no body be outside to fuck with you anyways out there, Vallejo really isn't ghetto at all, I swear ya'll over rate that city.

Anyways, I say Mistah FAB, he just a funny dude and he's real, he is who he is and real niggas respect that. There's always a nigga like him in the hood, one of them silly niggas that make everyone laugh, the comic relief.

YOUNGMOE said:
only cat i seen in hella hoods is JT THE BIGGA FIGGA
and only other cat i know can go anywhere cus he gets love everywhere is Quinn

but i'm sure there's hella othercats that can too, i just don';t know em
Just had to be two Frisco rappers huh? Well I disagree, San Quinn acts really hard on the mic and I think niggas would try and test his nuts. I agree on the JT thing tho, well, maybe not Compton. I don't think JT can go to Ceader Block, with his beef with Blackwallstreet/Game and all.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Kobe Soz been from east to west oakland, up to the hillside of Vallejo, back down to HP, Sunnydale, Fillmore, LakeView then took a flight to the N.O and was straight getting love in the calliope and the 9th ward all in the same day!

Apr 24, 2006
DaSlimReaper said:
"All of Vallejo"? Ha! You said that like Vallejo is all hood.. Anyone can go thru "All Of Vallejo", heard of Marine World? Plus don't no body be outside to fuck with you anyways out there, Vallejo really isn't ghetto at all, I swear ya'll over rate that city.

Anyways, I say Mistah FAB, he just a funny dude and he's real, he is who he is and real niggas respect that. There's always a nigga like him in the hood, one of them silly niggas that make everyone laugh, the comic relief.

Just had to be two Frisco rappers huh? Well I disagree, San Quinn acts really hard on the mic and I think niggas would try and test his nuts. I agree on the JT thing tho, well, maybe not Compton. I don't think JT can go to Ceader Block, with his beef with Blackwallstreet/Game and all.
first of all, CEDAR block is where you'll find Fase...NOT GAME. and Fase don't give a fuck about Game's beefs. With JT, you might find him one day in Cashville with Buck, the next in New Orleans with Juve, the next day in Long Beach or Atlanta with Daz, the next day in Zimbabwe with some rebels......he has to be one of the most respected networkers on this planet.

Apr 22, 2006
bigbosstalk said:
i heard yuk had to move L.A cuz he got too much funk in the town, either way hes still a boss
Dont know if thats the reason he moved but At one point yuk had alot of funk with niggaz in the town but alot of that shit died down he be in the town alot more now..

Oct 28, 2003
I think M.C. WHO GIVES A SHIT got a ghetto pass all day every day. ANYBODY CAN GET TOUCHED. It's always somebody that wants what you have. It's real niggaz that have been killed in their own hood and real niggaz that have been jacked for they shit in towns they visited. NOBODY has a pass in all hoods and hood niggaz know that.

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
DaSlimReaper said:

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?SERIOUSLY WHERE DO YOU LIVE RIGHT NOW...?YOU ALWAYS GOT SOME SHIT TO SAY ABOUT VALLEJO....DID YOU GET BEAT UP HERE OR SOMETHING?ITS LIKE YOU GOT A GRUDGE....ALSO YOU ALWAYS MENTION MARINE WORLD......NO ONE THAT LIVES IN VALLEJO EVEN GOES THERE...DID YOU GET BEAT UP THERE OR SOMETHING?