What bay albums can u listen to without skippin a track?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
any 40 album, i dont think he has a cd wit more than 2 bad songs on it. al boo boo & ronald dregan, every other dre cd has more bad songs than good songs imo(sorry necrophiliacs) spice1- the black bossalini, fuckin classic, legend in his prime rit there but fell off completely after that. thats about it, most bay albums r bout 50/50 blaps/crap. dudes that list mixtapes & stuff hav no standards.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
i actually didnt really like that one i mean it was a good disc but i dont even listen to that one like the others oh yeah grit and grind either
Yeah, a lot of people didn't like that album for some reason. I thought it was his best album. The beats were really quirky and really unconventional, which matched 40's unique rap style perfectly...at least in my opinion.

Yeah, a lot of people didn't like that album for some reason. I thought it was his best album. The beats were really quirky and really unconventional, which matched 40's unique rap style perfectly...at least in my opinion.
YEAH THATS THE ONLY PART THAT I LIKED WAS THE BEATS WERE SOME E-40 TYPE SHIT LIKE UNORTHODOX STYLE. THAT CD PRODUCE ONE OF MY TOP 5 40 SONGS "GASOLINE" THAT PART WHEN HE TALKS ABOUT THE BUMPER STICKER TO CAMOFLAUGE HIS IMAGE KILLS ME EVERYTIME. HE'S A FOOL. ONE MORE THING THAT DJ QUIK REMIX IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS I DONT LISTEN TO THAT CD. U LIKE THAT ONE?

Jun 27, 2002
Wicked Streets

Fuck it 2pac(bay area) All Eyes on me C-B0(sac) Tales From The Crypt E-40 Mailman,B-legit(Hemp Museum) Spice 1(Spice1) Ant Banks(Big Things) Bullys Wit Fullys(first album) Mob Figaz album Lil Ric (Wicked Streets) Master P(Ghettos Trying To Kill Me he was in Richmond) Westcoast Badboyz vol.1 (This Iz Richmond) Cellblock volume 1 Mac n Ak (westbound) Herms comp vol 1 RBL Lesson 2 be learned Celly Cel Heat Fo Your Ass,3xs krazy(stacking chips) Jacka (Jack Artist) shit way more then that just the ones that are in my collection
^^^^That Lil Ric wicked streets is a classic. Just got done slumpin that the other day...

Feb 13, 2004
J.T The Bigga Figga- Dwellin in the lab. Too short-short dogs in the house. All of Woodies Northern exposures. Lil raider- The nasty north part 2. And a whole lot more.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
ONE MORE THING THAT DJ QUIK REMIX IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS I DONT LISTEN TO THAT CD. U LIKE THAT ONE?
it was probably the weakest song on the album, but the Clipse are beasts so I just listen to hear their verses. Definitely one of Quiks worst beats. I guess Kanye is right. you gotta save the heat for yourself (and suga free lol).

Nov 1, 2004
Horns & Halos 2 gun-mouth 4 hire
Horns & Halos 3 bullet symphony
I honestly never skip a track on both
ill throw h&h 3 on there to, the only tracks i skip are the instrumental tracks.
drapped up and chipped out 2, only track skipped is the tongue ring track.
Behind the Rhyme - Equipto

Dec 19, 2005
Mac Dre - The Genie Of The Lamp
Mac Dre - Ronald Dregan
Mac Dre - Young Black Brotha
Mac Dre - Back N Da Hood
Husalah - Huslin Since Da 80's
Woodie - Yoc Influenced
Mac Dre - Al Boo Boo

are the ones of the top of my head

Feb 19, 2008
spice 1 - 187 he wrote