What artists should we add to the new DBA album????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
You want a hit? RHYTHMX, he's doin big thangs these days.......GOOD LUCK to you NUTZ and BOSKuzzO. Me and KLOU are now a production team, so aside from rappin and shit, get at us for new sound. Our tracks come wid melodies and ideas for hooks, all you got to do is come wid heat. OneThug.

B

Bosko

Those sound like some good ideas. We will have some pleasant suprises for you. Make sure you look out for the album in early 2003.

B

Bosko

@ Big Ice

Thanks my friend. I'm glad that you liked it. Tell all of your people to grad that album also.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
@ BOSKO...

Boskizzle... This ya boy Mac from Mac & A.K. from the Bay. I met you at The BBQ in SJ. Who ever yall put on the album, just make that shit slump. The last one was nice... I hit you at the office a minute ago. Holla at ya boy.

B

Bosko

I will definitely get at you. Hit me up again. I have been very busy in the studio with C-Bo and E-40. We are definitely going to have some slumps on the album. Holla at me though.