What artists should we add to the new DBA album????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
B

Bosko

We are working on the new DBA album, and wanted your opinion on who we should add to the album. We currently have:

E-40
Kurupt
BG
WC
Luniz
Jayo Felony
Sticky Fingaz
Richie Rich
Spice 1
CJ Mac

Who should we add to this album? Holler back.

Jun 1, 2002
Pull a power move and see if you could get Mac Dre and E-40 to do a track together. Or get Bosko and DJ Quik to do an all Talk-Box song.Or you could get Roger Troutman II for that matter and all three of you get down. By the way Bosko I was wondering when you were going to do an entire song with just the talk-box. It is cool when you do the talk-box with the rappers and everything but you never really get to flex your skills.

Sep 4, 2002
i would like to see

TQ
Daz
Rappin 4-tay
Brotha Lynch
But i would Really Like to see Big Snoop Dogg on there that would be dope.
Mac Mall
Jurassic 5
Roscoe
Tech n9ne

Apr 25, 2002
Bosko said:
We are working on the new DBA album, and wanted your opinion on who we should add to the album. We currently have:

E-40
Kurupt
BG
WC
Luniz
Jayo Felony
Sticky Fingaz
Richie Rich
Spice 1
CJ Mac

Who should we add to this album? Holler back.
It already sounds like a compilation in disguise. You've got 3 people in your group plus 10 different rappers on guest appearances. That's 13 people total (as of this post). I don't want to buy a DBA group album to hear 20 different rappers. How about just finish the album off with something impressive from the 3 of you? I'ld spend my money on that a lot quicker than if you just kept adding people to the roster.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
@ Sick Wid It

Just so you know we went in and new songs with just the group. The main singles are just the group. And we added a solo Poppa LQ song, and a solo song from myself on the new version. It might seem like alot of guest but there are 16 songs, and most of these songs have 2 guests on them. We have already thought about this and made changes to the album. We will also be pulling some of the guests that are currently on there and adding some new people to keep it fresh. We have more then enough material to carry the album, and the group is more then capable. Most of the artists on the album are people that we are not only rapping with, but are actually cool with them, unlike other people. You will just have to wait to hear the album. That's right you might not want to spend your money on it. Well, hopefully you will.

Apr 25, 2002
keep E-40, Jayo Felony, Spice 1, and Richie Rich on it...those speak for themselves and will generate about the same amount of "oh, my favorite rapper is on this CD so ima swoop it" sales as if u had the rest of those cats, plus theyre the 4 most game filled and talented of that bunch...PLUS, add some less heard talent on that batchell....i suggest my playa potna Decoy, hes droppin hot shit...Syko would be a nice feature, as well as Dividenz, Byrdie, and i suggest a Greedy BD verse or 2...that cat is just sick....but thats my 425 cents

Apr 25, 2002
Cool Nutz said:
@ Sick Wid It

Just so you know we went in and new songs with just the group. The main singles are just the group. And we added a solo Poppa LQ song, and a solo song from myself on the new version. It might seem like alot of guest but there are 16 songs, and most of these songs have 2 guests on them. We have already thought about this and made changes to the album. We will also be pulling some of the guests that are currently on there and adding some new people to keep it fresh. We have more then enough material to carry the album, and the group is more then capable. Most of the artists on the album are people that we are not only rapping with, but are actually cool with them, unlike other people. You will just have to wait to hear the album. That's right you might not want to spend your money on it. Well, hopefully you will.
Thanks for letting this be known. I know I'm glad to hear it! With the tons of albums out there, smeared with guest appearances, I am really waiting for a solo or group album to come out where the artist(s) can actually shine and it's not completely over-saturated with other names!

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
@ Sick Wid It

With the market changing people do have to have something on an album to get the attention of the consumer. It's very hard to get people to purchase an album from a new aritst. Being that we are already somewhat established and have a track record, it is easier for us to keep the attention of the masses. However, at some point you do have to show peole that you are tapped into the industry, and are working with artists that the public respects. People need to know that we have elevated our game. People will get a good dose of a solo artist carrying his album, when I release the I Hate Cool Nutz album. This will clarify who the real stand out artists are in the NW.

May 4, 2002
syko like no.........
byrd
dog
quik
xzibit
the mobb figgaz (husalah, fedex,ridah,jacka,ap-9)
any of the 5