What Are Your Most Favorite Nintendo NES Games?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Pinche said:

Remember when you first learned how to "milk the cow" on Super Mario? lol
I would sit there for about 5 minutes str8 and millk out about 100 xtra lives before goin to the next level. lol
Is that the same thing as "Riding the Turtle"? Where you get to the inclined part at the end of the level just before you jump to the flag pole and you jump on a turtle and then repeatedly bounce on him? I used to do that shit all the fuckin' time. When you rack up a shit load of extra lives at the screen where it says how many lives you have it would show a crown and a blue box or some other weird shit instead of a number. I never heard of it called "milking the cow", LOL......good shit man....

Sep 23, 2002
Cranky said:

Is that the same thing as "Riding the Turtle"? Where you get to the inclined part at the end of the level just before you jump to the flag pole and you jump on a turtle and then repeatedly bounce on him? I used to do that shit all the fuckin' time. When you rack up a shit load of extra lives at the screen where it says how many lives you have it would show a crown and a blue box or some other weird shit instead of a number. I never heard of it called "milking the cow", LOL......good shit man....
lmao. Yeah thats it. You always gotta do it on the inclined steps oat the end before jumpin on the flag pole. I never needed 99 lives on Mario Bros, but it was hella fun havin'em. lol

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Cranky said:
I still remember the code for Mike Tyson's Punchout: 007 373 5963
I've got a code at home that takes you straight to Super Macho Man. I never knew there was a code that took you to him. But when I bought a replacement game a year ago the game had a couple codes taped on it, and that was one if them. If I don't forget, I'll post it up.

Apr 25, 2002
Ay, did anyone ever play Yo! Noid....i totally forgot about this dope ass game. last night i was watchin tha simpsions and they had tha yo noid character as a ballon. game was funn, but i never could beat it