What Are Your Most Favorite Nintendo NES Games?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Yeah, for all of you people who grew up playing the greatest video game system ever, what were your most favorite games? I still have my Nintendo with like 30 games and I just found a mom & pops store with about a million NES games for sale, so I am trying to find out which ones to add to my collection.

Of course, we all know the classics:

Mike Tyson's Punch Out
Tecmo Bowl
Contra
Excitebike
Mega Man
Castlevania

Sep 23, 2002
Dont Get Me Started!

That was the best game system ever made, I still got mine locked up somewhere back home in the attic. I wonder if that shit still works, lol. But the tightest games to me were :

Ninja Gaiden 2
Contra
Super Mario Brothers 3
Bad Dudes
Mike Tyson's Punch Out
Ninja Turtles
Kung Fu
Double Dragon
Excitebike
Ninja Gaiden
Arch Rivals
Super Mario Brothers The original, 1, and 2
Castlevania

All classics you couldnt get enough of til you conquered'em. I left a few out tho, but once that Game Genie shit was made, it killed the fun of just knowin you could beat the games on ur own. lol

The one game that fuckin pissed me off that would never end was DuckHunt. I swear I killed over 100 ducks and that damn dog, but they just kept comin!!!
I hated that fuckin game!!!

Apr 25, 2002
I had the Nintendo out last week. I went ahead and beat Super Mario Bros. LOL. That shit was cool as fuck. Then I switched over to Duck Hunt and played that shit. I was lovin' it like I was al little kid again.....

I always liked

Tecmo Bowl
Tecmo Super Bowl
Contra
Super Mario Bros. ALL OF EM

and many many more....

S

SHOHEI BABA

#1 ALLTIME - Tecmo superbowl - i played that game constantly for like 2 years and never got tired of it...i first played it and lost my very first game - but still had a blast - which is a great sign that the game presents a challenge

it was fun to have it come down to like a few teams having 10-4 records and whoever could win the final 2 would make the playoffs - just like real life...realistic pro bowl too

#2 Mike Tyson's Punchout - i can still play it to this day

Apr 25, 2002
Contra (up, up, down, down left, right, left right, a, b,a, b start)
Metroid
Double Dragon
Karnov
Little league word series
Double Dribble
Tecmo Superbowl
10 yard fight
Zelda
Bad Dudes
Excite bike
TMNT
all the mario Bro.
RC pro Am
Off Road

So many more

Aug 15, 2002
If my nintendo were still working, I would play it over any other system. It was the best ever. Can't fuck with that shit. Here are some of my favorites:
super mario 1,2,3
metroid
zelda
kung fu
excite bike
mike tyson punch out
double dragon

Sep 23, 2002
Cranky said:
I still remember the code for Mike Tyson's Punchout: 007 373 5963
lmao, I still remember the code for 50-100 lives on Contra.

Up Up, Down Down, Lt Rt, Lt Rt, B, A, B,A, Select, Start

lol

Remember when you first learned how to "milk the cow" on Super Mario? lol
I would sit there for about 5 minutes str8 and millk out about 100 xtra lives before goin to the next level. lol