What Are We Doing?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 14, 2006
I've just realised something.

I personally lost almost complete interest in hip-hop/rap in general about a few months after officially registering here and this is a gangster rap website. The only reason I kept coming back was because of the funny people here basically.

Who else has no interest in rap as well? I'm sure there are many other forums that would suit our style and interests better with more or less the same quality people and discussions as we have here on siccness.

But what keeps us coming back and posting day after day here on a gangster rap website when we can just as easily go onto a rock music website and post there?

I think it could be because we have already made somewhat of a name for ourselves already along with some good acquaintances as well.

What do you guys think? And what ARE we doing coming back to this site?

BTW: It's not that siccness isn't a good site its just that it might not be the BEST site in regards to some of the users' interests.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I have little interest in the label I originally appeared on the site to represent. As far as rap goes, this site has opened me up to a multitude of emcee's and labels I'd otherwise know nothing about.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I've been here for 6 years on this server and I come back mainly for this section and the small number of rap artists who I learned of from this site. A-Wax, San Quinn, Smigg, etc.

But for the most part, this section is what saved me from forgetting about the sicc a long time ago.