WHAT ARE VCD'S

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
HEY CUZZO VCDS ARE VIDEOS ON CD - SHITTY ASS QUALITY DOGG - THE PICTURE'S WACK - IF YOU WANT THAT REAL SHIT - THAT DVD SHIT HOLLA AT ME ON THE EMAIL

CRUSH

May 2, 2002
it all depends on how the movie was recorded (videotaped in the theater, promotional dvd/video, etc) and how good the person who recorded it is on encoding it 2 fit a cdr disc/vcd formatted. I've seen some really good quality vcds that are almost the same quality or equal to a vhs tape. Never gets better than that though.

May 2, 2002
The only reason there aren't that many DVD-r bootlegs flooting around is because

1. As of now there are way too many dvd formats and there are very few dvd players that are compatible with all of them.

2. Most people get bootleg movies off of the internet and to send a DVD over the computer unencoded would take way too much time and take up way too much harddrive space.

3. The only way this problem can be fixed is if someone comes up with a way to encode DVDs without losing all of the quality (exactly what they did with mp3s).

May 11, 2002
these dvds that i'm fuckin wit are straight dvd disk rips, not cheapo low quality shit

they don't come with menus or extras but the movie plays

sound is always A+
picture could be 6 (some pixelation in SOME parts of the movie) to 10 (10 being perfect)

Still these are 10 times better than vcds

the cost is 3 for $20

my boy got gladiator, belly, star wars ii, austin powers - goldmember and more he does requests for no extra charge too