what are some super tight dark albumz like 36mafia-world domination?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
those gotta be one of da best shit i've ever heard..but what are some other albums that has some really tight shit like that?? i know tom skeemask-2 wild for da world is one of them..dats all i know..but if thatz all then i guess it'z coo...

Aug 7, 2002
^^maaaaaaaan no it'z not i already got da fuccin cd mayn...shyt aint got tight beats like world domination i mean it's tight but dats not what im lookin fo

Apr 25, 2002
PEEP SOME OF KING JC'S OLDER SHIT.....HE'S A WHITE DUDE FROM MEMPHIS....

ALSO CHECK OUT ONE OF MY FAVORITE CDS IN THE LAST 2 YEARS.....KAMIKAZE INC-THE SCAN-MAN/MC MACK PROJECT

Feb 8, 2003
MC MACK :TALEZ FROM THE MACKSIDE
MC MACK :CHAPTERS OF A MAC FOR LIFE
LIL CORB :THE DANGER ZONE
MC MACK : MY LAST UNDERGROUND TAPE
GANGSTA PAT :DEADLY VERSES
GANGSTA PAT: HOMICIDAL LIFESTYLE
CESOLITO : WALKING THROUGH DARK SHADOWS
TOMMY WRIGHT III :ON THE RUN
TOMMY WRIGHT III :GENESIS
TOMMY WRIGHT III :FEEL ME BEFORE THEY KILL ME
THREE SIX MAFIA :MYSTIC STYLEZ
THREE SIX MAFIA :LIVE BY YO RAP
THREE SIX MAFIA :THA END
THE KAZE :TIMEZ UP
PROPHET POSSE :BODY PARTS
K-ROCK : K SHOCK THE WORLD
K-ROCK : K ROCK THE WORLD
KINGPIN SKINNY PIMP : THE NEW BEGINNING
KINGPIN SKINNY PIMP : KINGZ OF DA PLAYA BALL
FLESH -N- BONE :T.H.U.G.S
SANDMAN :KING OF HALLUCINATIONS
SANDMAN :NO SECRETS NO LIES
DJ PAUL & LORD INFAMOUS : COME WIT ME TO HELL 1 & 2
GUILLOTINE :MEDIEVAL MADNESS
KOOPSTA KNICCA :UNDERGROUND MUZIK VOL. 1
KOOPSTA KNICCA :DA DEVILS PLAYGROUND
BOHN :STRAPPED FOR THE SEASON

Thats all I can think of right now.

Aug 2, 2002
The darkest shit out is Esham/Natas with Lynch not to far behind. Check out Gansta Nip or Insane Poetry for some wicket mental, psycho shit. But check out Esham and Natas

Aug 7, 2002
maaan damn yaw don't even no some good ass beats...i already got eshams shit and it aint even that tight...only best ones is that dead flowerz cd and sum others..i dont even like natas..i thought that do u belive in god cd was fuccin gay...I've never heard of insane poetry's shit..ganksta nip is old only good cd i liked was ''interview wit da killa''...tommy wright aint even have good shit....i got on the run it got some good shyt though ''feel me befo dey kill me'' <---forgot bout that one this has some major heat!! imo i think mc mack is fuccin wack..not into that shit though my nig...i got all prophet posse shit and hypnotize minds and dey fuccin tight but da tightest one outta all is ''world domination'' but thx tho anyway

Aug 26, 2002
Lyrikal Warfare ...all there shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If u got most these albums man, why would ask such a dumbass question..........u got the same shit the rest of us got ............

weirdo

Aug 7, 2002
i swea to god maan..imo i think lyrikal warfare is WACK..beats are fuccin wack i aint even into they shit man..u can say wha chu wanna lol these niggaz down here don't like that shit either i heard it from this homeboy in da car and he's da only one dat likes it..he came from stl like a year ago and i think he knows them...but i wasn't feelin they shit..the ones im really wantin is young bo, bohn because of phonk beta and he's my fav producer
i needa hear psycho drama and hellborn but thx fo hookin me up some shyt to listen to mayn really appreciate it...

Aug 7, 2002
^^really not into al kapone..alkatraz ridahz is da fuccin shit though i need to get therez...already got flesh n bone's first and it's fuccin classicc...look ya'll ya don't have to help me out..i mean thx for givin me the albums for me to checc out thats enuff fo me..1