What Are Some High Value CDs?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I'm about to be moving in a month and I'm going to take a box of my high value CDs with me because since I have so many CDs, I don't want the movers to "accidentally" lose a box that contains a CD that I would have to pay over $100 to replace. The majority of my collection is west coast, northern and southern California. What are some CDs that are worth over $50 easily? Here are some I'm taking with me:

E.P.A. City Compilation- Dead On Arrival
Willie Dee- Controversy
B.O.M.- Reala Ride
Fly Nate Tha Banksta- Nothin' But The Money
Cloud Nine- Last Days Of A Hustla
Two-Illeven- Ounce Of Game
Rappin' Ron & Ant Diddley Dog- Bad N-Fluenz
G-Slimm- Fours, Deuces, & Trays
Anything For Money compilation

What else?

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
you should post a list of what you have, that way, people can just tell you from your collection.
That's my next project, to make a list. I guess I'll just have to go with what I know. I guess I'm more curious to see if some CDs I bought back when they came out for $10-$15 have shot up in value. Basically, I'm just looking for any west coast titles that go for high value because I more than likely have them. Some more I thought of:

C.I.N.- Richmond Roulette
C.I.N.- '94 Mobstas
Y-D- Give It Up To The G's
Tweedy Bird Loc- 187 Ride By
Tweedy Bird Loc- No Holds Barred
G' Len- Woop Woop
Mitchy Slick- Triggeration Station
J-Mack- Crime Rate

All of these will be going with me.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
gangsta dre - gangbangin poetry...
hollow tip - takin no shortz, saw this go for 80 about 2 months ago..still cant believe it..
Definitely will take those two. Here's some more:

Mac & A.K.- Westbound
Les G.- Unfinished Business
Les G.- Silent Cries From The Ghetto
Sandman- King Of Hallucinations
Sandman- No Secrets, No Lies
Lejo- From The Mind Of The Master
Lejo- Settin' Up Shop