what are some GOOD mixtapes for download

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2003
heya, im just wonderin what are the best mixtapes available on the net ? I liked DJ Marks stuff and the 60 minutes of bay funk.. right now im gettin the WCM mixtape..

please show a player some links and shit

thanks

Apr 25, 2002
I especially love the ones where they yell really loud and echo "NEW SHIT" over and over again followed by the artists name

As far as I'm concerned the best mixtape DJ that will ever live is DJ Rectangle. There's some good ones like DJ T-SKI and shit, but you can NEVER go wrong picking up a rectangle mix

Jun 2, 2002
^^^i agree wholeheartedly, shittin on beats is definately one of my favorite mixtapes. I think u can still get the jacka's mixtape too. about a-wax's mixtape, are u talking about wax fase or his new one??? his new one isn't a mixtape, he's just letting people see if they like it...download it, and after u realize that it knocks the whole way thru, pick that shit up

May 3, 2002
The only mix tapes im out there feelin are:

Silas aka SMIGG DIRTEE - 1-900-TALKIN-DIRTEE

the beats are tight, they mixed it well and Smigg and his crew shit on the beats hard.. the first cd is like 23 tracks and i can listen to that through, u gotta buy it though.. its worth it..

and

Mitchy Slick's (San Diego) Handgunner XXL mixtapes are tight also..

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
PEEP THAT DUTCH MIXTAPE...ITS BEEN LIKE A MONTH NOW AND I STILL FLIP THRU THE WEB HISTORY AND TAKE A LISTEN