What albums are you anticipating in 2006?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2005
E-40 My ghetto report card
The Mossie soli savy
The Db'z speakin mannish
Droop-E And B-Slimm the fedi fetcher and the money strecher
Turf Talk west coast vaccine

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
a star impaled said:
It's amaizing how many of you fucks can't read.

Lmfao...

Don't worry about it Smurf.

I went and picked up that The Fall of Troy "Doppelganger" album you and B-Buzz were talking about. It is a great fucking cd. I didn't know they were from Washington. Funny enough they are from Mukilteo too...I stayed up that way for a minute when I was younger...boring ass place lol.

Have you heard there their self titled debut album? Is it any good if you have heard it?

Thanks in advance.

Nuttkace

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I've only heard a couple songs that were on their purevolume. Sound quality's kinda shitty, but the guitar work is amazing, just as it is on Doppleganger.
They also have 4 songs finished that are going to be on their upcoming album, you can hear those on their myspace.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
B-Buzz said:
I've only heard a couple songs that were on their purevolume. Sound quality's kinda shitty, but the guitar work is amazing, just as it is on Doppleganger.
They also have 4 songs finished that are going to be on their upcoming album, you can hear those on their myspace.

Good looking out Buzz. I will have to check their myspace out.

I been listening to Doppleganger and this self titled EP by a group called The Black Angels all day. Both cd's are really good and were well worth the money.

Nuttkace

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Shit I think Doppleganger is sick as fuck. I got to check out their other stuff if Doppleganger isn't their best/newest material.

Just curious do you know how old they are? Because from pictures and videos I have seen on You Tube (they got some concert footage on there if you haven't seen it check it out) they look really young. Like 18-20 years old.

You got any links to their old material you could pm me...

Thanks in advance and thanks for the info.

Nuttkace

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I just found out Fall of Troy's playing here in April. Holy shit I'm gonna be front row for that. I've heard the guitarist does insane shit, like playing one handed while singing.

I've made up my mind that I'm gonna buy everything Equal Vision has ever put out, they haven't steered me wrong yet. (Coheed, Fall of Troy, Alexisonfire, Armor for Sleep, Chiodos, Bane.......)