what album should i buy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
alright in hard times i cant be puttin down cash on garbage, so ill ask what of these three should i pick up...the new COS, the new SEFF the GaFFLA or that AUTHENTIC by one of the GAMBLaz. Let me know, I aint really down with guest spots thats why the COS and SEFF look appealing, i know authentic gots a lot of guests but i heard somewhere that it was tight. Let me know. peace!

Dec 27, 2002
dont fuck with anything get low that is just my suggestion...if you looking for heat get that new UDI...u wont be disappointed...if you are looking for advice on albums to copp...ask truazn FAG...he seems to know a lot and claims that the rest of us dont...that fuckin prick.

T

trueazn9

cop that Street Lord'z cd called Chedda boyz platinum masterpiece

that shit is da sickest cd u wil hear all year

with E 40 and B LEGIT lol

and BG juvy Birdman shyne freeway and siegel

Dec 27, 2002
trueazn9 said:
cop that Street Lord'z cd called Chedda boyz platinum masterpiece

that shit is da sickest cd u wil hear all year

with E 40 and B LEGIT lol

and BG juvy Birdman shyne freeway and siegel

THIS DUMB FUCK IS CLOWNIN ON HIMSELF...U REALLY ARE A DIP SHIT

Feb 19, 2003
I can't speak for COS, but the AUTHENTIC is way underrated! AUTHENTIC comes with flows that he doesn't display on the GAMBLAZ CDs (which are usually dominated lyrically by TELLY MAC). Cool features from MR. KEE, BIG RICH, and of course, JT, SEFF, D-MOE and TELLY MAC. It'd give it a 4/5--you won't be wasting your $$$ if you buy AUTHENTIC. One of GET LOW's better recent CDs, IMHO.

As for SEFF's new one ("Leathal Weapon")--well, I like it, and none of the songs are wack, but it's TOO DAMN SHORT (only about 28 minutes long)! If you don't mind paying full price for a CD that short, go ahead--otherwise, you might want to buy it used (but again, the songs that are there are pretty dope, with JT and RAPPIN' 4-TAY among the features). It'd give SEFF's 3/5 (if only 'cause it's not long enough). PEACE!