WHAT ALBUM IS BETTER? "EXPLOSIVE MODE 2" OR "THE INFRASTRUCTURE"?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHICH ONE SLAPS HARDER?

• MESSY MARV & SAN QUINN "EXPLOSIVE MODE 2"

Votes: 39 39.0%
  • BULLYS WIT FULLYS(MESSY MARV & GUCE) "THE INFRASTRUCTURE"

Votes: 48 48.0%
  • CAN'T DECIDE

Votes: 13 13.0%

• Total voters
Oct 2, 2005
WHAT ALBUM IS BETTER? "EXPLOSIVE MODE 2" OR "THE INFRASTRUCTURE"?

MESS AND QUINN. MESS AND GUCE. PERSONALLY I THINK GUCE IS WEAK ON HIS BARS AND I DIDN'T LIKE THE PRODUCTION THAT MUCH ON BULLYS WIT FULLYS 3, EVEN THOUGH SEAN T DID MOST OF THE BEATS ON BOTH ALBUMS. BUT I PROPOSE THIS SHIT TO Y'ALL. LET'S LET THE MUFUCKAS WHO HEARD BOTH OF THESE ALBUMS RESPOND TO THIS.

Apr 27, 2006
Messy & Guce come correct on this album. It's officially a bopper for the summer. I actually liked it more than Tattoos & Tongue Rings. I cant wait for Mess's new one to drop!

Dec 29, 2004
none of em......they're both shitty cd's

on the Mess and Quinn it sounded like some shit they just put out to get some bread

the Mess and Guce is just weak as fuck IMO

Oct 2, 2005
ONCE AGAIN, BULLYS WIT FULLYS IS FUCKIN HORRIBLE. GUCE NEEDS TO STOP SPITTIN BECAUSE HE HAS NO PERSONALITY ON THE MIC. I BOUGHT BWF ON THE STRENGTH OF MESS AND THAT SHIT WAS GARBAGE BECAUSE OF GUCE.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
havn't heard BWF and probably won't fuck with it, Guce hella fell off from the shti he dropped on his first 3 solos.

EM2 is cool though aside from the fact its hella short and isn't mixed very well. My friend hated that CD though and gave it to me its got some nice cuts on it, the low end is hella heavy though