westcoast classic shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Get with hogg,bossman hogg that is.Ive had the opportunity to work with some rappers that were lyrically fit, but thats only part of a package, and that alone aint gonna do it.He has that it factor.- check his swagger,he is interesting and entertaining to listen to even when he is not rapping , the album i was originally gonna do with herb is bossman hogg presents the knok.Also dodo is an entertainer as well.I would get with hogg for real cause he will help you develop if you serious, but alot of people dont want it as bad as they say( not saying you). Slikk rikk is another who if more people he has recodrded would listen they can learn as well, problem is most people think they got evrything figured out.Me rikk, and daddys got a couple projects in the work one is some skyline allstar shit we gonna show them It aint just set trippn , there is some serious talent. So far we have- big june,bossman, mackfetti,charlie mak, gangsta boi,makaleno,toomuch,dodo, the hang gang, regg nutt, and others I just got my copy the other day and its been on deck ever since it even has the song 80days and 80 ways

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
man it aint gone be smashin if it aint no real skyline niggas onthere....niggas better do some lookin up....dont just put noshit out sayin these niggas 4rm tha east r whatever...slick rick been sleepin on us 4ever, niggaz makin thay on moves now.....itz knuthin ent......

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
A.T said:
man it aint gone be smashin if it aint no real skyline niggas onthere....niggas better do some lookin up....dont just put noshit out sayin these niggas 4rm tha east r whatever...slick rick been sleepin on us 4ever, niggaz makin thay on moves now.....itz knuthin ent......
So you sayin the ones I listed aint hot? bossman hogg, dodo, gangsta boi, big june?......

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
A.T said:
I feel you as far as making your own moves thats what alot aint doin, they waiting for someone else to pull them in.And the one s they waitin on may not get put on then its back to square one.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
k.o-tha-husla said:
fasho check me out tho 50 cal
tell me what u think about my shit
im 15 and im really serious about this shit
any nigga i fuck wit will tell u im tryin 2
get some doe out this music anyway i can

http://www.myspace.com/huslako
I checked your shit out and Im a be honest with you, I see potential and you are only 15.An artist Im workin on spoony loc is like 25 and started rappin only a few years back and already is passing up the ones around him that have been rappin for alot longer.I worked with an extremely talented rapper awhile ago(He evn battled chino xl) he said he just practiced everyday, writing and flowing(to bad he aint tryin to do the shit Im doin) and he said people who he looked upto are now looking up to him.Im glad to see you are involved in all aspects of your future you will be that much better down the road.Remember One man cant do it all( I shouldnt say cant) it takes a team of people who beleive and are dedicated( wich is hard to find) as far as your beats what are you using?, also what kind of recording equipment.My advice is as a producer listen to different music, like some old R&b such as brass construction, ltd,eddie kendricks,switch,listen to the rythm, play your drumsmachine or what ever along with it and you will see the differnce of your kick, and snare rythm timing, and this can help, listen to the melodies and how they sat in the mix, so you learn what sounds good together. go to forums on harmonycentral.com or others and get tips from other producers. Listen, to all kinds of great rappers even those outside cali, such as AZ, old mobb deep, you will be surprised that sometimes getting away from normal routine can make you tha much better when you come back

Nov 13, 2004
"Don't forget Daddy S nigga" Lol!

A.T needs to state his opinions more clearly. All the real Skyline nigga's 50cal just named is certified.

I don't think Slikk Rikk is sleepin on nigga's, i think he needs to learn the "business" better. If he had the right marketing knowledge back then the "Skyline archives" could have went somewere. IMO.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
ya boi said:
"Don't forget Daddy S nigga" Lol!

A.T needs to state his opinions more clearly. All the real Skyline nigga's 50cal just named is certified.

I don't think Slikk Rikk is sleepin on nigga's, i think he needs to learn the "business" better. If he had the right marketing knowledge back then the "Skyline archives" could have went somewere. IMO.
Yes I did not mention daddys He surprised the hell out of me 80 days and 80 ways and that song with him big june, and regg nutt, is nice, some more, o.k , young sau, meni-ru,
thats why he hooked up wit me and daddy s we got a plan or else we would just throw this out and make some quick money
as far as him learning more that is true and probably for all of us, I.... cant concentrate Im in a zone listening to this rasta song big june did talkin about roll it up and pass it around,
Alot judged rikk including mitchy slikk, but. being in rikk shoes as a producer aint easy and from a rappers standpoint shit sometimes looks bad. I got a producer homie in the industry and can make a beat in minutes and he will erase it, and we like that shit was tight but he would rather erase somethin then give away his talent for free, and it sounds fucked up, but the more you sit back and observe it makes more sense, whether you rap or produce, you cant work for free forever especially if you got a name, and sometimes the ones you try and help are ungrateful