West Connect

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Naw i aint talking about mack dime, Cube and WC.

If people who have issues can get off there ass and get petitions signed by a hundred thousand people..why cant we build a similar network? I know why it won't work but the sad thing is its possible. Imagine if we had this network that stood behind a few key artists...bought all their shit...and merchandise (maybe even secretly refunded a portion so money can be used again for sales ..just so it appears that so much money is made and spent)and downloads, flooded their Youtube videos ...it would appear as its hell of active...the streets used to dictate whats hot...There aint no rules...why dont we make our own? If 5 artists was getting 500,000 views on youtube, and shows got sold out and bigger venues were booked and sold...albums soundscans were decent, sell merchandise such as shirts give some away to some youngsters in school and get a gang of high schoolers to wear your shit shit who knows what could happen...
This may not be a good idea..but its time to think outside the box

Sep 18, 2009
www.myspace.com

If people who have issues can get off there ass and get petitions signed by a hundred thousand people..why cant we build a similar network? I know why it won't work but the sad thing is its possible. Imagine if we had this network that stood behind a few key artists...bought all their shit...and merchandise (maybe even secretly refunded a portion so money can be used again for sales ..just so it appears that so much money is made and spent)and downloads, flooded their Youtube videos ...it would appear as its hell of active...the streets used to dictate whats hot...There aint no rules...why dont we make our own? If 5 artists was getting 500,000 views on youtube, and shows got sold out and bigger venues were booked and sold...albums soundscans were decent, sell merchandise such as shirts give some away to some youngsters in school and get a gang of high schoolers to wear your shit shit who knows what could happen...

i think its worth a try .... but like u said i dont think it could happen , but i'm wit it 100% my dude , now if we get a couple more thousand people on the same page , then we can really make a statement !!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Dec 10, 2009
WILL NEVER HAPPEN ,TOO MANY HATERS THAT AINT DOING SHIT BUT HATE ON THE NEXT MAN THATS TRYING TO DO SOMETHING. IM DOWN THO GOTTA KEEP IT KONNEKTED AND GRIMEY YA DIG

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO

whatever sinabd....j/k yeah u got a good point.networking is key