WEST COAST TOURNAMENT= VBOY VS. KOBE SOZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WEST COAST TOURNAMENT= VBOY VS. KOBE SOZ

• VBOY

Votes: 34 43.6%
  • KOBE SOZ

Votes: 25 32.1%
  • Rather Kill My Self

Votes: 19 24.4%

• Total voters
Nov 14, 2002
V-BOY CANT BE THAT WACK. WHERE CAN I HEAR SOME OF HIS MUSIC?THERE IS NO WAY IN THE WORLD V-BOY IS GOING UP AGAINST KOBE SOZ. AND FOOLS IS REALLY VOTEN FOR KOBE!!! THATS CRAZY.I GOTTA HEAR V-BOY MUSIC CAUSE I DONT BELEAVE THIS.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
U_Wanna_Die said:
I want to know who the fuck voted for V-boy? Dont be ashamed and say.
who do you think voted for v-boy?? read the thread and find out, the 5 people or so who said they liked him better than dumb ass kobe soz made it quite clear

I sense this thread wuz made out of hatred so i'm givin the people @ BART the choice.... all in favor of me shuttin this down, say I..... next 5 people to say I means gettin this thread shut down

V-BOY

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
www.vboyraps.com
thats all it is is haterism u wanna die i have a question for you.....do you wanna live? how dare you put me in the same breath as some mark from burlingame punk ive earned my stripes been locked up for a 25% off my natural born life been on the streets slanging and banging you little sucker for love

to everyone that voted for me
THANKS ITS LOVE

and BIG CHILL go hear my shit at www.soundclick.com/vboy or my new song at www.westsiderap.com in the audio then tell me im sorry

2% thanks for the offer of shutting this thread down but i say leave it all press is good press, lil L7 ass window warrior ass bitch getting his friends to sign on and vote for kobe soz now i know this is a fadangle cuss not one cat on here digs kobe

if i rep redwood wrong then why is it im so respected in the town
ask Bosha how many cats got cake by me in his face

ask Zak1 one and any head honcho how much of a punk i am or about the time zak was with me in the alley when i was letting loose with the heater while he was in the garage smoking a joint with my folks

ask Redlight records

ask chubby greens

ask malichi, vicious, overdose

punk i run the city wanna stop me
650 504-6501
name the time and place

Oct 25, 2003
You dont run shit. Every since you got a lucky shot on my boy outside a concert you think your tough shit. Your music is shit. Quit trying to rep redwood when you werent even born here. Your wack as fuck. Your nothing to heads at our highschool. Only people that voted for you are your ass kissing fags. How can you dare to diss Deco-D? Your nothing, your zilch.
I called you last night but you didnt pick up. How are you going to clown on kobe soz when your his fucking twin. You both have garbage cds, you both will never advance in the game, you both perform at csm. Get the fuck outta here and let us real soldiers rep our turf.

punk i run the city wanna stop me
650 504-6501
name the time and place
Once agian you dont run shit. Be expecting another call from me.

V-BOY

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
www.vboyraps.com
WHAT! ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT REGGIE?
THATS NONE OF YOUR BIZZNESS GO ASK HIM HE KNOW I AINT NO PUNK AND I DID'NT LUCKY SHOT SHIT WE SQUARED UP AND I GOT THE BEST OF HIM END OF THAT HE KNOWS IT I KNOW IT YOU LITTLE KID LOSER

I NEVER DID NO SHOW AT NO CSM SHIT I WORK AT THE EXPO DESIGN CENTER IN EAST PALO ALTO EVERYDAY BUT MONDAY AND TUESDAY COME SEE ME IN THE APPLIANCE DEPARTMENT FUCK THE NEED TO CALL JUST COME WE CAN GO OUT SIDE AND SLING