WEST COAST RAPPERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2005
DO U COLLECT ANY ALBUMS? I KNOW THERES PEOPLE THAT FOR EXAMPLE WOULD HAVE ALL THE ICE CUBES OR TUPAC'S ALBUMS ALL SEALED AND KEPT SOMEWHERE CUZ THEYRE CLASSICS ..I WANNA START DOING THAT SHIT I MIGHT NOT KEEP THEM SEALED BUT I'D COLLECT THEM MAYBE PICK ONE ARTIST EVERY MONTH AND TRY TO FIND EVERY SINGLE ALBUM THEY RELEASED COLLABS AND EVERYTHING .. I THINK THAT WOULD BE A GOOD HOBBIE EXPENSIVE BUT GOOD DO ANY OF YOU DO THAT AND HOW EXPENSIVE WAS IT??

Oct 26, 2005
^^HELL YEAH THATS WHY NOW ITS A GOOD TIME TO COLLECT THE CLASSICS
THIS ARE THE ARTIST ALBUMS I WANNA COLLECT ALL THEIR CDS FROM
1.TUPAC
2.EAZY E
3. ICE CUBE
4. MC EIHT
5. TOO SHORT
6. NWA
7 . KING TEE
8. SNOOP DOGG
9. THE ALKOHOLICS
10. CYPRESS HILL
11. BIGGIE SMALLS
12. NAS
13. METHOD MAN
14. PSYCHO REALM
15. MR. SHADOW
16. CLICK ONE
17. KID FROST (YEAH HE KINDA WACK) BUT HE GOT A GRIP OF ALBUMS OUT AND SOEM COLLABS ARE GOOD THE ONES WITH ALT AND BAD BOY FROM CLIK ONE

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
It took me a long time to convert to buying c.ds.I collected cassettes from around 86-94(still have em) at that point I was buying any rap c.d just to be bumping shit no one had,there was a time when it was easier for me to tell you what I didnt have.I have over 840 cassettes....not including the old mixtapes, out of those only about 140 are R&B the rest is rap,My c.ds I have about 300 or so rap and about 200 R&B not including mixtape/c.ds.It was fun but now it drives me nuts cause I can hardly find the time to listen to them,cause I get so much new stuff.I would only reccommend collecting as a hobby,not for financial gain cause they aint worth much,and are depreciating as time goes on.So dont keep them sealed thinking there gonna be a collectors item...sit back drink a capri-sun like my boy coop,and enjoy.

Dec 7, 2005
I DO COLLECT, AND I HAVE OVER 450 CD'S AND ONLY WEST COAST FROM THE BAY TO L.A. AND DAGO. I EVEN HAVE CD'S THAT WORTH A LOT OF $$$ CUZ THERE "OUT OR PRINT"

Oct 26, 2005
Doberman said:
I'm tryna find that K-DEE "Ass , Gas, or Cash"
oh fuck yeah! K-DEE THAT SHIT WAS TIGHT BACK IN THE DAY..
"....MAKE THE MUSIC WITH YOUR MOUTH BABY.." LOL I REMEMBR THAT SHIT... THAT FOO NEVER RELEASED ANOTHER ALBUM THOUGH... :ermm: I NEED TO GET THAT SHIT TOO *adds it to the list*

Oct 26, 2005
50cal said:
It took me a long time to convert to buying c.ds.I collected cassettes from around 86-94(still have em) at that point I was buying any rap c.d just to be bumping shit no one had,there was a time when it was easier for me to tell you what I didnt have.I have over 840 cassettes....not including the old mixtapes, out of those only about 140 are R&B the rest is rap,My c.ds I have about 300 or so rap and about 200 R&B not including mixtape/c.ds.It was fun but now it drives me nuts cause I can hardly find the time to listen to them,cause I get so much new stuff.I would only reccommend collecting as a hobby,not for financial gain cause they aint worth much,and are depreciating as time goes on.So dont keep them sealed thinking there gonna be a collectors item...sit back drink a capri-sun like my boy coop,and enjoy.
DAMN U GOT A GRIP OF TAPES.. YEAH IMMA LISTEN TO THEM CRACC OPEN A 40OZ AND ENJOY THE MUSIC..JUST TAKE GOOD CARE OF THEM AND NOT LET MUTHAFUCCAZ BORROW MY SHIT

Jun 9, 2004
I DID IT WITH nwa CDS
I DID IT WITH eazy e CDS
I DID IT WITH pac CDS
I DID IT WITH game CDS
I DID IT WITH nas CDS
& I DID IT WITH three 6 mafia CDS

I DUNNO WHY....... I THINK I HAVE OCD.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
ESE_GRIMY said:
DAMN U GOT A GRIP OF TAPES.. YEAH IMMA LISTEN TO THEM CRACC OPEN A 40OZ AND ENJOY THE MUSIC..JUST TAKE GOOD CARE OF THEM AND NOT LET MUTHAFUCCAZ BORROW MY SHIT
yeah i learned a long time ago..dont lend them out cause most the time if they dont lose them they come back without the cover

May 25, 2005
50cal said:
yeah i learned a long time ago..dont lend them out cause most the time if they dont lose them they come back without the cover
Oh yes, or scratched, or cracked case, or ripped cover, or just plain lost it like a fucking dumb ass and doesnt get you another copy for 2 years. Sorry, i had a couple of bad experiences back in the day, just lettin out the frustration.

Jun 9, 2004
J-FUNKTION said:
Oh yes, or scratched, or cracked case, or ripped cover, or just plain lost it like a fucking dumb ass and doesnt get you another copy for 2 years. Sorry, i had a couple of bad experiences back in the day, just lettin out the frustration.
hahaha - i have this problems with DVDS all the time.

how the fuck u gone lose an OZ box set?

that shit is bigger than the bible!

Oct 25, 2003
suicidalboomerang.blogspot.com
Yeah i collect albums too...

I got a lot full catalogs of various artists...

but there's still a lot out there that i have to re-gain...

since most of that good shit came out when i was a teen...

and doing all that party and bullshit...

i got a lot of my shit jacked, lost, or fucked up!

Aug 22, 2005
ESE_GRIMY said:
^^HELL YEAH THATS WHY NOW ITS A GOOD TIME TO COLLECT THE CLASSICS
THIS ARE THE ARTIST ALBUMS I WANNA COLLECT ALL THEIR CDS FROM
1.TUPAC
2.EAZY E
3. ICE CUBE
4. MC EIHT
5. TOO SHORT
6. NWA
7 . KING TEE
8. SNOOP DOGG
9. THE ALKOHOLICS
10. CYPRESS HILL
11. BIGGIE SMALLS
12. NAS
13. METHOD MAN
14. PSYCHO REALM
15. MR. SHADOW
16. CLICK ONE
17. KID FROST (YEAH HE KINDA WACK) BUT HE GOT A GRIP OF ALBUMS OUT AND SOEM COLLABS ARE GOOD THE ONES WITH ALT AND BAD BOY FROM CLIK ONE
NICE LIST TIL U SAID MS SHADOW