West Coast Mafia/Loc SQOD Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2003
westcoastmafiarecords.com
Lil' Cyco of WCM launches a branch of label called Loc SQOD Music in conjunction with West Coast Mafia Records. Looking to build this underground label from the ground up, he's searching for in house producers, artists and a graphics designer to handle all of the labels' coming projects.

He's just signed the talent of a solo artist from Louisville, Kentucky named "J-Smash". Look for him to be featured on Lil' Cyco's solo project due out later this year.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Thats a tight as logo. Who else is gonna be on your album? Good luck with your label Cyco.

Nuttkace

btw I dont know if your album is done or not. If it isn't u should look into gettin a Mr. D-Sane and a Mac Pacino( Mac and Ak) beat. Both got fire and both seem to have reasonable prices.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
MR. CLEEN said:
@ CYCO...

THIS PACINO... HOLLA AT 151 IF YOU WANT TO GIT AT ME BOUT THEM BEATS...

Do that then. Cyco/151 over a Mac Pacino beat would be straight fire. Btw Mac.... If I was to order all your and AK's Cds at once could you hook up a deal? Get back to me playboy.

Nuttkace

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
NUT,U LATE HOMIE...151,CYCO,KILLA TAY AND C-BO IS ALREADY ON A HOT MAC PACINO TRACK...IT WILL BE ON THE WCMGANG ALBUM,WHICH IS A GROUP ALBUM WITH ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED ARTISTS.......STOPPLAYIN!!

AND IF CYCO WANA GET A DSANE BEAT,ITS AS GOOD AS DONE..HE KNO THAT..WE CONNECTED TO THA FULLEST...

COP THAT LAC OF RESPECT TOO,IT GOT LIKE 5 D-SANE PRODUCED BANGERS ON IT....."THA LAC" IS A GROUP CONSISTIN OF 151/SKUNTDUNANNA/TWIN G./A-TRAIN...ALL GAS

Sep 13, 2002
CYCO if your looking for beats throw your adress in my pm. anything wcm got my support.

hope this lable thing aint gonna push back your cd. shit still droppin in early 04?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
151 said:
NUT,U LATE HOMIE...151,CYCO,KILLA TAY AND C-BO IS ALREADY ON A HOT MAC PACINO TRACK...IT WILL BE ON THE WCMGANG ALBUM,WHICH IS A GROUP ALBUM WITH ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED ARTISTS.......STOPPLAYIN!!

AND IF CYCO WANA GET A DSANE BEAT,ITS AS GOOD AS DONE..HE KNO THAT..WE CONNECTED TO THA FULLEST...

COP THAT LAC OF RESPECT TOO,IT GOT LIKE 5 D-SANE PRODUCED BANGERS ON IT....."THA LAC" IS A GROUP CONSISTIN OF 151/SKUNTDUNANNA/TWIN G./A-TRAIN...ALL GAS

151. Thanks for letting a fan know the deal playboy. I'll be lookin for the WCMGang album. You don't got to tell me bout that Lac of Respect homie. That cd and the new Jacka are my most anticipated albums on the '04. You got any plans on another album for the '04? Cause "Code of the Street" was straight bangin. Get back at me.

Nuttkace

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
@151.... GOOD LOOKIN ON THE UPDATE... IF YALLL SEEN THE LIST OF HOGGZ ON THAT TRACK, WAIT TIL YOU HEAR THE FINISHED PRODUCT... THE BEAT IS A BANGER SO I KNOW THEM NIGGAS LACED IT.

@ NUTTKASE... HIT ME ON THE PM AND WE CAN CHOP THAT UP BOUT MY ALBUMS. I'LL SHOOT YOU A DEAL ON THAT FA SHO...