west coast bad boyz 3 is wack

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Oh shit I am so glad you posted that. I don't know how I would have been able to continue living without knowing how you feel about the album. I'm also glad that you kept your post down to one sentence and didn't bother listing actual reasons why you don't like it, instead of just saying it's wacc as fucc. Thank you for sharing your opinion so now I can get on with my life.

May 9, 2002
everyone yellin fuck P....but uh...have ya'll paid attention to the cd...there are like 15 other artists on that cd...so it ain't all p's fault if you don't like it...damn..ya'll always lookin for a reason to bash on his ass these days

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
"p" cool bye me...that fool started out blazing on fools...lately he kinda sold out...but he still got some of that gangsta shit hiding up in him...

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
oh shit dude...how in the world did you figure that out? You are really quite a musical genius, can you please review every album that comes out from now on and let me know what you think? I'll use your extensive knowledge before I buy anything from now on

May 13, 2002
lol since this is master P bashin time, have yall seen that mtv show where Master P was interviewin the star wars cast of episode 2...? man he just epitomized the stereotype of IGNUNT black mofo... I dont know if he was serious or just playin around but he said some shit like "was frank oz realy that short?" lol, c'mon now P...