werunkc.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2005
New site for all my KC peoples to promote and network. Log in create ya page and add ya music, videos, pics, downloads, etc...

KC IS THE TOWN, long overdue!!!

Theres a Strange Music forum in the Record Label section also.

Your participation is appreciated!

launch date is 10/23, be lookin out for official launch party and promo mixtape!!!!

Powered by ThaMonstaMart

Aug 31, 2005
should read:

Powered by: Ning (which did all the html work for you) and marginally above complete shit graphic design skills

I can't wait for this whole Ning trend to go away. My mom could create a Ning site in 20 minutes. I was on the bandwagon soon after the service first launched, first saw HU use it, and used it to create a small social network site of about 2,000 members. Maybe because I dealt with it, and its extreme limitations it made me hate it more, but I can't stand to see that generic layout anymore.

May 20, 2006
What about connecting with the folkz that ain't on tha net??????

For real, the average KC fan, excuse me MOST kc Folkz aint even on tha net....

Ya'll jus giving up on the turf Mutt???

LMAO, it's sum slaKC that needs 2 git piKCed Up

deuces....

Jan 31, 2005
should read:

Powered by: Ning (which did all the html work for you) and marginally above complete shit graphic design skills

I can't wait for this whole Ning trend to go away. My mom could create a Ning site in 20 minutes. I was on the bandwagon soon after the service first launched, first saw HU use it, and used it to create a small social network site of about 2,000 members. Maybe because I dealt with it, and its extreme limitations it made me hate it more, but I can't stand to see that generic layout anymore.
So whats your point man...I know how program that shit from the bottom up..but why go thru all that when the ning serves the purpose it's got a..forum, music, pictures, videos...blog..and u can do it quick, I think that's the purpose of having the html done...We not trying to do a whole myspace..Most people don't give a fuck about that..the users if u more on the technical side and u know whats up, I can see it being a personal issue...But who gives a fuck it's up and it serves it's purpose and it's something the town needed...bottom line...

oh yeah have u been to thisis50.com I tink that's a ning site with almost 500,000 members. I bet none of them are complaining...if and if u don't like the generic layout all u gotta do is change the CSS

Aug 31, 2005
thanks for checkin it out, thought some members of this board would appreciate it...

@TheRealGX - quit bitchin, we all know it's a ning site and the graphics are basic. we didnt spend a dime on the site and got it rollin to try and give people in our city a platform to network/promote and appreciate their peers.

@MoCheez - wasnt sure what u was tryin to say??? can u please clarify. I know not everyone is on the net, but shit plenty of folks got phones/ipods that allow em access..It's for the people that do use the net obviously. As far as givin up on the turf? I can say that for some reason you stopped the production of ya mag that woulda filled a void that was needed for years. I always wondered why you stopped.... Makes me think you quit runnin the KC marathon a long time ago homie...it's all good though Cheez! We just tryin to contribute a lil somethin. Log on and register, we need cats like you on there.
Tell me exactly what slack needs to be picked up so I can let you know my POV on that too.

Aug 31, 2005
just think it speaks volumes when you step to the plate like that, and admitting you spent no time or creativity on your site doesn't help, just seems lazy to me, not just you, but everyone on the Ning kick, good luck on the site

Oct 2, 2006
just think it speaks volumes when you step to the plate like that, and admitting you spent no time or creativity on your site doesn't help, just seems lazy to me, not just you, but everyone on the Ning kick, good luck on the site
Funny how you criticize this .ning site but your favorite rappers has a .ning and you don't talk shit to him about how uncreative and cheap he is for having one.

Aug 31, 2005
actually i talked all types of shit about Strange/Tech switching to ning

don't assume because I come to this board that Tech is my definitive favorite rapper, or that I don't criticize them when I think they move backwards, when therealtechn9ne.com switched to ning i was one of many that voiced how shitty ning was back then.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Thanks for the respect, SOUL MUTT.

I got nothing but love for you and Rob. The mixtapes you oput out have kept me afloat on KC music for the past couple of years.

I'm not crazy about the .ning websites, but I can use them. It's not a big issue, or a testament to where their paper's at. It's just a popular website for music artists and DJ's to use, just like M80 was hyped up earlier in the decade.

Jan 31, 2005
@TheRealGX @Cbavender doesn't look like you are KC so your opinion doesn't matter..So I guess we can kill any further discussion on that tip...No need to even entertain further debate..If U got something better that is effective and and easy as NING...def let us know..We are always open to constructive criticism..

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
INVADE thereal.ning!!!!!

shits funny there....

lots of posers trying to say tech posts on there.. and even if he has... they don't get the responces we get...

everything is just so cluttered and the topics aren't even about tech n9ne really... theres mainly 25% of that board thats offtopic posts.

its the best feeling when they directly attack you X.x;;

Feb 28, 2008
INVADE thereal.ning!!!!!

shits funny there....

lots of posers trying to say tech posts on there.. and even if he has... they don't get the responces we get...

everything is just so cluttered and the topics aren't even about tech n9ne really... theres mainly 25% of that board thats offtopic posts.

its the best feeling when they directly attack you X.x;;
Your 22, yet you act like a 15 year old groupie. Amazing.

May 20, 2006
@MoCheez - wasnt sure what u was tryin to say??? can u please clarify. I know not everyone is on the net, but shit plenty of folks got phones/ipods that allow em access..It's for the people that do use the net obviously. As far as givin up on the turf? I can say that for some reason you stopped the production of ya mag that woulda filled a void that was needed for years. I always wondered why you stopped.... Makes me think you quit runnin the KC marathon a long time ago homie...it's all good though Cheez! We just tryin to contribute a lil somethin. Log on and register, we need cats like you on there.
Tell me exactly what slack needs to be picked up so I can let you know my POV on that too.

I should've added a "just fuckin wit u" 2 my post. The Street Monstaz have been keepin the turf flowing with "real" mixtapes and not the same ol', same ol, bs.

I had too drop out of the KC Hip-Hop Marathon, started being detrimental to family life, and I care waaaay more about my family than the local music scene. MoCheez mag served it's purpose, during it's time, no point of living life looking through my rearview mirror.

Ya'll are picking up the slack of KC's net presence with werunkc.com

I wish ya'll much success on the new venture...

Aug 31, 2005
^^^ Preciate it Cheez, I know most of ya post are fueled by some of that KeyshiaCole and some sauce, LOL.

We just lendin some of our Ideas to the city, the TOWN has benefitted from our presence.

I still wanna do that interview, we gon pick up on the DVD soon(StreetMonstaz had to sitback for a lil bit)..... We can use it for the site though.