Went on a mission for cd's!*venting*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
Maan.. We just drove 60 or more miles to Manteca today with intentions of purchasing the new V-dub, Redrum, Speedy Loc, and Fat Steve/Big Oso(not sure if this title is out yet?)..Anyways we get to C4 records and what happens?! The store is gone!..Apparently they moved to Stockton, so we got back on the freeway headed to Stockton.. We spent 2 hours driving through Stockton(...and what's with all them one way streets?!) looking for the store or any other music store..No luck..Eventually we gave up and left.. A nice little road trip through the 209 we had..Anyways the point to my vent is, when will any of these 4 titles be available in the Sacramento area? Ok well I'm finished with my bitching.. :dead:

EDIT: Just got the new V-dub.. Tight shit.

Aug 17, 2002
Young Chris707 said:
so u guys basically spent about 3-4 hours totall when u could of just taken bout a hour or hour in a half just buy going 2 rasputinz in vallejo.......lol
That's is the exact conclusion I had came to driving through Stockton..

Nov 27, 2003
dimples in sacramento gots all thoze tittlez i dont know the adress but j teez in stockton got tha dear lord forgive me album also tower recordz in stockton also gots it n dimplez got a few other dimples out in that area to but were u can get all thoze titlez and all other related productz the 1 stop shop homeboyrap.com NO REGRETZ jan 15 dear lord for give me in stores now

Mar 20, 2005
HA! HA! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DROVE 2-3 HOURS JUST TO LOOK FOR CD'S WHEN YOU COULD OF EASILY BOUGHT THEM ONLINE....THAT'S SOME FUNNY SHIT! HEY, I HAVE THE NEW FAT STEVE AND BIG OSO LOC CD. I HAVE 5 AUTOGRAPHED COPIES , BUT YOU HAVE TO DRIVE TO NEWARK TO GET THEM. IT'S A 2 AND A 1/2 HOUR DRIVE. HURRY UP BEFORE THEY SELL OUT.... HIT ME UP HOMIE!! LMAO!

May 3, 2002
c0rn brEaD! said:
Maan.. We just drove 60 or more miles to Manteca today with intentions of purchasing the new V-dub, Redrum, Speedy Loc, and Fat Steve/Big Oso(not sure if this title is out yet?)..Anyways we get to C4 records and what happens?! The store is gone!..Apparently they moved to Stockton, so we got back on the freeway headed to Stockton.. We spent 2 hours driving through Stockton(...and what's with all them one way streets?!) looking for the store or any other music store..No luck..Eventually we gave up and left.. A nice little road trip through the 209 we had..Anyways the point to my vent is, when will any of these 4 titles be available in the Sacramento area? Ok well I'm finished with my bitching.. :dead:

EDIT: Just got the new V-dub.. Tight shit.
your my cousin?....pinche menso. :confused:

Apr 25, 2002
Now that's what I call a true fan and supporter! I would love to have someone spend all that time and effort lookin for my cds! That shows true dedication. Next time check Rasputins or Dimples. They always have all that stuff. Rasputins in San Lorenzo has a little Norte display and buys direct from HomeboyRap so they always have it all there.