went camping...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2010
Went camping this weekend didnt really get time to relax only going up on a weekend went up on a friday and came home on a sunday.

we went to some cabins up at pinecrest didnt get to do much fishing or anything else other than drink and i can say is the drinks were flowing and i made sure to get my fill. found a new beer i like to drink it chases whiskey well i dont know if any of you drink arrogant bastard ale but it did a fine job for me.

anyways my question is do any of you all go on a short "vacation" and ever feel more rested than when you left because i am fuckin burned out and the week is just getting started and i dont rightly know how i am going to make it??

Oct 10, 2009
Yeah most the time i go camping we only go for a few days maybe 3-4, But everytime we get about 120 beers for a few people & get tipsy then go fishing & take some brews in a bucket with us in ice so they stay cold, but honestly i cant really remember the last time i just remember hacking away at some fish getting ready to cook em & that was it because i was so tipsy, but it does make you wore out I guess because the sleeping arrangements, at least for me it does..

Mar 12, 2010
we go all over been to woodward, hogan comanche and to don pedro and even out on the delta a few times i love camping but you need time to settle in and relax a weekend is just not enough

Nov 5, 2004
Went camping this weekend didnt really get time to relax only going up on a weekend went up on a friday and came home on a sunday. we went to some cabins up at pinecrest didnt get to do much fishing or anything else other than drink and i can say is the drinks were flowing and i made sure to get my fill. found a new beer i like to drink it chases whiskey well i dont know if any of you drink arrogant bastard ale but it dine a fine job for me. anyways my question is do any of you all go on a short "vacation" and ever feel more rested than when you left because i am fuckin burned out and the week is just getting started and i dont rightly know how i am going to make it??
Camping is always fun, but I never feel rested because I never get a good sleep on the hard, lumpy ass ground. Even with an air mattress. But I guess bbq and booze makes up for it.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
I just walked in the door from getting back from Camping this weekend myself too. I feel like shit. My air mattress had a slow leak and wouldnt hold air. I slept about 3 hours the last two days. I drank almost a half gallon of whiskey and at least 30 beers in 2 days 2 nights.

For some reason I went way outta my way this morning to go try and watch training camp in NAPA. They didnt have morning practice until the afternoon, only time all week it was like that. So my 1 hour drive turned into to like 3 from berryessa to rosa

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
FUCK CAMPING...everytime i go i remember why i dont go more often...its fun to think about getting away but seriously its a fuckin waste of time and effort..

everything from showers to shitting piss me off about camping and sleeping...what a fuckin nightmare...im not 5 anymore sleeping bags on the ground aint happenin...so i bring an air mattress that i find out slowly leaks and by morning i would have better off sleeping on the ground....i roughin shit no more......im rentin an RV and im some electricity so i can watch a game.....only thing i like about camping is fishing and alcohol and when they are together...heaven....but 9 outta 10 times people wanna do other shit...i cant wait to go in late august....fuckin yay