well...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2005
very very very amature sounding. production sounds off, vocals need processed better. I'm assuming you're pretty new to this, so that is to be expected. but focusing on what you can control...

lyrics. not the worst i've ever heard. good in some spots, kinda cliche in others. not bad overall assuming you're just begining.

overall, i'd say it's a decent start. i sounded pretty shitty when i first started. but, after a few years, a few thousand dollars in equipment, and a lot of time, practice, and learning from others, i'm starting to feel comfortabe on the mic. keep at it. yeah, right now i'm sure alot of people are gonna tell you you suck and whatnot, but everybody starts somewhere. it takes courage to post shit for open criticism. suck it up, press on, and improve. not a bad start though.

Nov 26, 2009
thanx alot... i'm recording on a laptop with a jack plug in mic and 20 dollar k-mart headphones to beats i'm making on fruityloops... except for FHU... shitty free recording program that's way too limited... HAH!, i'm poor... but those are the first two tracks i've recorded so far... you know any good recording programs?!?!... preferably the cheapest or free for now...