Well this sucks.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2004
I just thought that Dayton Family ad was hella funny. Whoever the hell they got to do the voiceover either a) was off that Oxy; or b) didn't know what the fucc he was doin'! Talkin' about "...the prostitute killa Shoestring"; "that hard-ass, dope-ass, fuck the world underground fire" with all the same excitement as "hey... my toaster is white".
And if THAT didn't get Psychopathic their money back, they sure as *HELL* shoulda got a full-fukkin-refund for the ad company throwing up words like "Psychocotic" [is that like when you're "Coo-Coo for Cocoa Puffs"?] and "definate" [this ain't twitter mutha fucka - get a dictionary app or some shit].
Oh, and the latest in the "really soon to be taken off of Wikipedia" [see entry for Hatchet House] - "Although they were cited as Signed artists to the label on Blazes newest Full lnegth studio Album "Gang Rags". The news has been met with MUCH haste to the juggalo world." WTF? Props to the first nigga that can tell me what the FUCK that shit's supposed to mean, LOL!!

Aug 1, 2010
Honestly, Signing to Psychopathic is career suicide. Shit was hard enough to defend before, but after ICP quit trying and did that retarded ass miracles track, it was over.
I think Twiztid should leave and change their name to something else, start fresh.

That ship is sinking fast, it's a shame but ever since the crappy BPB and WICKED, it's been worse and worse.