Well so far to me hubba rock is the song of the year

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2002
This track is hyphy. The best two features of the year or for that matter ever in the industry. Mac dre and san Quinn give good features. I like Mac dre features as of late. He is d boy - d out. And Quinn man I wish he spit this hard on the album. I know the beat is klinda of hyphy but it is just right for the seson. This is Fall 2004 you heard that. Fall 2004.

I RUN FAST FLY GEARED AND TOO FRIGED, THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO ME WITH ME (IT'S 2004) AND I'M OUT HERE SLANGIN THAT DOO HICKEY.................

Apr 25, 2002
just picked up Street Novelist about 20 minutes ago.... its a cool track but i think its one of the weaker ones on the album....... shit slams tho!!! im bout to put it in my boys explorer with 6 12's and im bout to hear it at full potential!!!!!!!

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
readyreader said:
This track is hyphy. The best two features of the year or for that matter ever in the industry. Mac dre and san Quinn give good features. I like Mac dre features as of late. He is d boy - d out. And Quinn man I wish he spit this hard on the album. I know the beat is klinda of hyphy but it is just right for the seson. This is Fall 2004 you heard that. Fall 2004.

I RUN FAST FLY GEARED AND TOO FRIGED, THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO ME WITH ME (IT'S 2004) AND I'M OUT HERE SLANGIN THAT DOO HICKEY.................
:confused:

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
40 saying hubba rock every 3 seconds gets on my nerves but its an alright track i guess,nothing special,if it wasnt for dre and quinn it wouldnt even be worth listening to