Well here it is my niggaz....the CHIEFS 2006 schedule

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2005
Yeah nigga.......I was about to say the Cardinals too..........................TILL I rememered they got E. James, both PRO-BOWL, receivers, and Kurt Warner.............might be another Ram offense.

Nov 14, 2003
tha_psycho said:
they aint gonna be no push ova this year. got themselves a good qb now. well if tha line gives him good protection miami is gonna be a good contender. watch out for em now
yea, a QB thats good at throwing INT's. Daunte isn't as good as people think he is (Moss helped him a lot, look what happened when Moss was gone), and who knows how well he will come back from his injury. My main problem with Daunte is the fact that he doesn't think, he just throws the ball up. When he still had Moss, that was fine, because Moss could get to the ball. Once Daunte went down, and Johnson came in, the season did a 180, even though it wasn't enough to matter, but it was deffinatly a different team.

Oct 16, 2004
tha_psycho said:
they aint gonna be no push ova this year. got themselves a good qb now. well if tha line gives him good protection miami is gonna be a good contender. watch out for em now

oh hell yeah. Miami has not had a good qb since marino. I hope they go all the way.

Aug 18, 2002
I'm predicting another upsetting season. 9-7 no playoffs yet again. I mean how many years do they gotta go without EVER even trying to get a number one WR. Its ridiculous. And with no T. Rich we'll see how good LJ really is.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
t9hustler said:
Go BEARS!!!!

hahahaa, yeah right, im from chicago, so im goin for em, w/e im white sox fan, so it makes up for the bad team(bearS)

The Bears ain't a bad team...a couple of shitty decades but we're back on top of the NFC North.

You're probablly one of those bandwagon Sox fans too.

PS- Garland is going to destroy the Royals with me in attendence tomorrow.

War Jim Thome going 3 for 4 with 2 blasts.

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
Twiztidmn said:
yea, a QB thats good at throwing INT's. Daunte isn't as good as people think he is (Moss helped him a lot, look what happened when Moss was gone), and who knows how well he will come back from his injury. My main problem with Daunte is the fact that he doesn't think, he just throws the ball up. When he still had Moss, that was fine, because Moss could get to the ball. Once Daunte went down, and Johnson came in, the season did a 180, even though it wasn't enough to matter, but it was deffinatly a different team.
thats tru but i think chris chambers can do what moss did. he isnt a bad reciever he just hasnt had a good qb. plus daunte can move better than feroutte or fiedler. but we will c

Jan 18, 2006
techn9nehq said:
The Bears ain't a bad team...a couple of shitty decades but we're back on top of the NFC North.

You're probablly one of those bandwagon Sox fans too.
nope, ive ALWAYS been a sox fan, and i got the ticket stubs to prove it, i got a shit load of them that ive saved since 2000

Sep 30, 2002
A couple of notes:

The Chiefs will be most likely be the first to get a glimpse of Reggie Bush (that cat is a freak) and also I just read that Carson Palmer will almost definitely, NOT be ready for the opener, and the Bengals don't have a backup right now.

Nov 4, 2005
all i hope is that im out of this fuckin desert in time to watch at least some of the games.... i dont even know what happened with the chiefs last season, all i got to hear was priest was out...but fuckin Larry Johnson was makin the fronts of the sports for i dunno how many weeks when it came to the sports section here in Iraq... that is what i like to see

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
t9hustler said:
nope, ive ALWAYS been a sox fan, and i got the ticket stubs to prove it, i got a shit load of them that ive saved since 2000

My bad, you've been a fan for 6 years....congrats.

I was getting yellow paint under my nails from the railings at Comisky Park before you were a glimmer in your parents eyes.

Nah, just fuckin with you man.

The Bears WILL have a good year. They WILL return to the playoffs. They will have the second best record in the NFC. They got everything going for them. It's going to be hard for that not to happen.

Easiest schedule based on last years record. Dolphins, Seahawks and Bucs have to come to Chicago. The Bucs is in December so that's a bonus too. Basiclly their only tough road games are @ Giants and @ New England.

I seriously don't think an 8-0 start is out of the question. I'm calling it now...13-3. Maybe 12-4....no worse than 10-6 unless they get really unlucky with injuries....which can always happen.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
10-6 Chiefs

hey Nick...I copped a phat ass CHICAGO WHITESOX wORLD SERIES CHAMPS....hat.

Ima wear it this sunday at the game...

what you know about that ...what you know about that....i know all about that..

hahaha

Jan 28, 2005
don't we all... probably we'll miss the playoffs game again, thought. you know we won't be comin out hot, what with havin a new head coach and shit

Jul 1, 2004
NINE1TREY said:
I'm predicting another upsetting season. 9-7 no playoffs yet again. I mean how many years do they gotta go without EVER even trying to get a number one WR. Its ridiculous. And with no T. Rich we'll see how good LJ really is.
yea i agree we need a big name reciever but they wont make an attempt. But i think LJ will be jus fine. T Rich will be missed though too.

rtmb

Aug 26, 2002
KCsHNIC said:
Yeah nigga.......I was about to say the Cardinals too..........................TILL I rememered they got E. James, both PRO-BOWL, receivers, and Kurt Warner.............might be another Ram offense.
I'm gonna be there for that one and at the San Fran game to look for the guy that's always at the Cardinals game in a beat-up ass Jerry Rice Jersey.