WELL...FUCK...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 29, 2006
so the show im goin to (july.25th) the vip shit is sold out...whicj sux cuz that means that more people will be backstage which means less time to kick it with tech n9ne :( well fuck me..o well at least ill have a couple minutes

Nov 29, 2006
KrazeeRDM said:
well there are a bunch of other artist there so it be for KMK alos so u might be in luck
you know what i never thought of that...i really hope so if im drivin from another country (canada) and paid that much for the stuff iwould like a fair amount of time with tech...no offense to the other guys on the tour but i never heard of any of them and im not there to see them... now my hopes are up and shbit lol ill have to wait and see what happens i guess

Jun 23, 2003
You are the exact reason Canadians get made fun of.

Your going to the strange noize tour and dont even know who kmk or sub noize is?

You have got to be the biggest dick rider ever!

I think back stage passes are for groupies.

You need to do some serious homework man.

Nov 29, 2006
azryda420 said:

Your going to the strange noize tour and dont even know who kmk or sub noize is?

and you need to fuck off...that all you guys do all day is wait for someone to make a mistake on a thread and then try and hurt that person from your little stupid comments over the computer your fuckin pathetic ma n get a fuckin life

Nov 29, 2006
azryda420 said:

and i have heard kmk i just didnt know if i did or not..there on fti2 the other guyz like head pe or w/e inever heard of

Mar 2, 2005
How in the fuck are you a dickrider if you wanna kick it with Tech? If he came to just see tech then so the fuck what, Id pay for a vip package. shit I wanna talk to the nigga, speak about music with the nigga and watch big scoob roll naked outta the shower.

Nov 29, 2006
Tekka_Nina said:
How in the fuck are you a dickrider if you wanna kick it with Tech? If he came to just see tech then so the fuck what, Id pay for a vip package. shit I wanna talk to the nigga, speak about music with the nigga and watch big scoob roll naked outta the shower.
lol thanx bro