Welcome to the new Age

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
Hi everybody!
If you are alive and well right now well you are in for a nice ride.
Humanity is currently at one of the most exciting time as we enter a new age where the old ineffective ways are being brought out into the surface. Expect this to happen in your personal lives as well.

I have a lot to say this once this thread takes off, but I will share with you only one example for now with a video.

Props: StillHustlin
Jan 31, 2008
I knew it would only be you StillHustlin @StillHustlin ...

I'll add some more. If you have any observations let me know.

Complex systems become their own organisms, such as a city, etc.. Something happened that changed/began hive-mindedness. It is the internet.
Operating under a new collective mind, our worldview has changed. I don't know if I'd say they've become more unique, but it seems as if due to the population explosion(higher number means younger minds have more and more influence, obviously after the age of consent, which seems to also be dropping), everything had to be broken down to appease the growing population. For instance, 50 years ago you had stars(famous people) you memorize by accident. Now we can't even count how many youtube stars there are. And I feel this serves the population growth.

Humanity has never been this connected. As the social animals that we are, we learn through sharing experiences and information gathered therefrom. How often do you think you would've learned something new 500 years ago? Now we are getting dozens and dozens of information from other ants like us just by scrolling down a Reddit feed. Not only that, but the collective's consensus is decided by votes of the ant clusters. Also, even sharing information through text can't portray an experience as much as a meme does.
This is the new hive.

Due to this change, all falsehoods are being and will continue to be exposed. Corrupt politicians, corrupt cops, corrupt systems of control. You can say this change has come from the stars. We will all be changed by it and should be excited for what's to come.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Agreed. The internet did definitely retrigger or advance the hive mind. On a recent JRE podcast w Dr Weil he mentioned how everything has memory (a friend of Dr Weil explains it in a book). Today I heard it described as the natural world is analog and the unnatural is digital.

Which memory will you all have?

Jan 31, 2008
Agreed. The internet did definitely retrigger or advance the hive mind. On a recent JRE podcast w Dr Weil he mentioned how everything has memory (a friend of Dr Weil explains it in a book). Today I heard it described as the natural world is analog and the unnatural is digital.

Which memory will you all have?
Look at my signature and you will see my stance: that they are two sides of the same coin. Either they are the same thing(in 'secret agreement' as Alan Watts calls it), or the distinction does not exist at all apart from the ape mind.
Looking at the kids today though I would say they are born into a digital age but I am certain that the pendulum will swing in the other direction once we see that we come out of the analog world, but again, these are merely distinction like the inside and outside of a box which are polarities of one thing.

Also, concerning this transition, some may say the 9/11 attack was executed at the worst possible time ever... almost like they knew we are transitioning into a new age and needed to keep us enveloped in a world of fear. I believe there might be some havoc intentionally created, such as the power grid shutting down or 'being attacked by terrorists, stay home, watch the fire burn, be safe'. For this reason, I recommend getting 30-90 days worth of food supplies, candles, those radios with a handle that you rotate to create kinetic energy, some lighters/waterproof matches/magnesium rod, a few survival books (for those in California, I recommend Foraging California: Finding, Identifying, And Preparing Edible Wild Foods In California (Foraging Series), a few gallons of gasoline, etc.

My question to yall, if the grid were to shut down what role would you be playing in the deconstruction of the old paradigm or the construction and contribution to the new one? Will you spread the good word as the truth about religions is exposed and people's long held and cherished beliefs are shown to not have a foundation, and that their leaders have been using and abusing them? Will you hunker down with a shotgun?

Props: DuceTheTruth
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Look at my signature and you will see my stance: that they are two sides of the same coin. Either they are the same thing(in 'secret agreement' as Alan Watts calls it), or the distinction does not exist at all apart from the ape mind.
Looking at the kids today though I would say they are born into a digital age but I am certain that the pendulum will swing in the other direction once we see that we come out of the analog world, but again, these are merely distinction like the inside and outside of a box which are polarities of one thing.

Also, concerning this transition, some may say the 9/11 attack was executed at the worst possible time ever... almost like they knew we are transitioning into a new age and needed to keep us enveloped in a world of fear. I believe there might be some havoc intentionally created, such as the power grid shutting down or 'being attacked by terrorists, stay home, watch the fire burn, be safe'.
9/11 occurred because they failed their attempt on 12/31/1999 (for proof, review Florence ADX inmates and look for person imprisoned for said date). So, yes, you are correct, to an extent, for the ushering in of the new age, but the acts are nothing more than control methods imo although they must be symbolic to THEM, as they always want to make US remember THEM.

Props: SeriouslyThug
Jan 31, 2008
9/11 occurred because they failed their attempt on 12/31/1999 (for proof, review Florence ADX inmates and look for person imprisoned for said date). So, yes, you are correct, to an extent, for the ushering in of the new age, but the acts are nothing more than control methods imo although they must be symbolic to THEM, as they always want to make US remember THEM.
I feel like they are embedded deeply into the occult, for some reason (really because our current age is the age of duality), they chose the dark side. I am sure you know about all of the occult references within the Vatican(http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Rv_V4wM_B...C78/HN06pTSbFZM/s1600/Babylon+Priest+Pope.jpg), for one, and the followers of the Mushroom Cult (islam mostly).
Do you think they want us to remember them because they know that collective attention becomes the reality of the collective? I mean... we must admit that there is a collective mind here that influences every individual.
Look at how the news draws the narratives for us. All ideas.

Ramana Maharshi responded this to a grieving father who's son had died. It gives just one example the power of thoughts over our reality:
Bhagavan, as usual, asked him to enquire into the Self and find out who is grieving.

The devotee was not satisfied. Bhagavan Ramana then said,
“All right. I will tell you a story from Vichara Sagaram. Listen”.

TWO YOUNGSTERS BY name Rama and Krishna, told their respective parents that they would go to foreign countries to prosecute further studies and then earn a lot of money.

After some time, one of them died suddenly. The other studied well, earned a lot and was living happily. Some time later the one that was alive requested a merchant who was going to his native place to tell his father that he was wealthy and happy and that the other boy who had come with him had passed away.

Instead of passing on the information correctly, the merchant told the father of the person who was alive, that his son was dead, and the father of the person that was dead,
that his son had earned a lot of money and was living happily.

The parents of the person that was actually dead, were happy in the thought that their son would come back after some time, while the parents of the person whose son was alive, but was reported to be dead, were in great grief.

In fact, neither of them saw their son but they were experiencing happiness or grief according to the reports they received. That is all. We too are similarly situated. We believe all sorts of things that the mind tells us and get deluded into thinking that what exists does not exist and that what does not exist exists. If we do not believe the mind but enter the heart and see the son that is inside, there is no need to see the children outside.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2008
I believe there might be some havoc intentionally created, such as the power grid shutting down or 'being attacked by terrorists, stay home, watch the fire burn, be safe'. For this reason, I recommend getting 30-90 days worth of food supplies, candles, those radios with a handle that you rotate to create kinetic energy, some lighters/waterproof matches/magnesium rod, a few survival books (for those in California, I recommend Foraging California: Finding, Identifying, And Preparing Edible Wild Foods In California (Foraging Series), a few gallons of gasoline, etc.
Someone is trying to take entire countries offline and cybersecurity experts say 'it's a matter of time because it's really easy'

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Some small town in America
I like how the video ended with truth , justice and freedom.But AI is mankinds enslavement. Elon Musk has warned about it. And met with tech giants who want to create and worship an AI god and kill all humans.
That is not the path to truth, juistice and freedom. It's only the path to death and enslavement.

Jan 31, 2008
https://gizmodo.com/mom-busts-son-using-alexa-to-solve-his-math-homework-1831359325

In the new age, we wont have a need for schools like the one's we've known as information is instantly accessible and the need to learn how to do anything or learn anything from a teacher from the olden days ceases. Kids are born and quickly catch up and need no schooling apart from social conduct because we may be apes, but we are proud apes.