Welcome to the 707

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2009
ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN & mouth_my_nuts @mouth_my_nuts - what dispensaries should I check out in Vallejo? Fairfield ain't got shit
Just go on weedmaps and get it delivered.

As far as strains and what's good is ridiculous. Idk how to explain it. Just a lot of bullshit out there when it comes to genetics. I like to try new strains because the same strain gets boring but I always end up with a kush (tahoe, kosher,sfv, skywalker) variant in my vape bubbler. Trying new strains is hit or miss but I love cannabis that smells like, lemon pledge, pinesol, skunk, and I like the effect to last a couple hours. I know sunset sherbert is popular but the effect doesn't last for me so I go through it pretty fast which is a damn shame cause its got a really good smell and flavor. I know a few people that sell weed and they either lie or don't know what they have but they always have the latest and greatest. U know the ones that say they got that "og, purple, dark, hardball, gsc, gelato, etc. Who knows what it really is. I've even ordered the same strain on separate occasions from a dispensary only to have two very different looking, smelling, tasting buds. Plus you got fuckers that are growing bagseeds thinking they have the real shit when in fact they have a fuckin herm.

Anywho I used to live in Fairfield and Vacaville. Not much to do other than lame house parties that usually ended a little rowdy. If you like ghetto mexican food check out baldos.

Props: Defy and Defy
Jun 1, 2004
I find it unfair that I just moved to fairfield. I drive thru vallejo to get to SF often tho
for findin broads n fits its everywhere, mall fa sho, outlets in vacaville, napa got lil hot spots too (still technically 707). triple h in fairfield had my type of chit for shorts, jeans n tees, then in vallejo it was mr. cools n dang i forgot the name of the other spot but same parking lot. color coordination type o' chit.

every time I go back theres certain spots I hit up, but its for different reasons and it expands outta 707 tho too.

Last edited:

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Defy @Defy
Joes buffet - best sandwiches around. get the roast beef
Mediterranean spot - Chicken shawarma plate is smacking
Daves burger - great! they don't sell fries so you'll have to get 2 of them, they only take cash tho.
Monsoon burger - damn good prices high but the food is great.
Chez sol - soul food takes hella long kinda expensive hit or miss but overall pretty good if you get a craving for soul food

- all spots are located on west Texas

Babs diner - breakfast...open till 2 usually packed but good place to eat..
Athenian grill - pastrami sandwich, lamb plate is good 2 can't think of the name right now.
both spots located in suisun.

Stars bar located in vacaville, i haven't been in years but that should be where the milfs are located on friday and saturday nights. Also have a bowling alley.

Outlet stores close by

A good friend of mine is a mechanic at toyota in walnut creek and works on the side at a shop where the cat specializes in working on foreign's. The spot is located on railroad ave in suisun...my boys name is darnell and the owner of the shops name is jerry...Ill get the name...

People say there are bad spots in fairfield but I've been here all my life so ill go where i want...I don't sell dope or rob people so i don't have to look over my shoulder. Parkway gardens is a place to avoid if possible but other than that....nothing to worry about

Last edited:

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Defy @Defy
A good friend of mine is a mechanic at toyota in walnut creek and works on the side at a shop where the cat specializes in working on foreign's. The spot is located on railroad ave in suisun...my boys name is darnell and the owner of the shops name is jerry...Ill get the name...
dope, I need that ASAP....I don't really have too much wrong with my benz but there definitely is some shit I need done

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
my homestyle cafe got the only burger giving buds a run for its money in vallejo

also stephanos has some dope soul food but you're prolly gonna want to order to go cuz its p much a bar with a plastic table to the side lol

Props: Defy and Defy