Welcome to the 707

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
only reason i named those is because u cant find em strains anywhere else, those genetics are specific to a 707 grower. and nahhh they aint cheap. og has become like purp only fetching 18-2k on indoor cuz erryone grows it. outdoor packs usually hit for 15 in the bay but when u go farther north u can get greenhouse thats better for 12-14 and more than 5 units always breaks down to 1k/Lb which is cheaper than 100/zip.

the only "step-ahead" some1 can have in the growing industry is having the in-demand strains that still fetch 3200-4k a pack. Vallejo is crackin with exotic herb right now.
weird how weed has become so trendy...the "cannabis community" is like one step above the gathering of the juggaloes.

props to the folks who stay innovative and profiting off the industry tho. and I always love trying new strains I just hate paying the prices

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
weird how weed has become so trendy...the "cannabis community" is like one step above the gathering of the juggaloes.

props to the folks who stay innovative and profiting off the industry tho. and I always love trying new strains I just hate paying the prices
i dont know what the gathering of jugalos is so not sure i understand the analogy. its about the terp profiles and effects more than being a trend. for growers searching through a pack of seeds to find a pheno that holds desirable traits is work and therefore worth money. if u do the work and discover the strain and youre the only one the has it, u dont have to hype it or market it if the product speaks for itself. there will always be connasseurs looking for the best of the best no matter what we're talking...food, cars, guns, wine, cheese, weed, etc.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
the strains i named are big in Vallejo rap culture. garnette B-legjt is smokin on those. i can see how its trendy through rap music, berner, breal, snoopa, jacka, b legit & 100 other rappers always rappin about smoking exclusive strains.

Nov 27, 2014
I'm taking my kids to skandia today my brother lives in Fairfield. They have a Scandia in Sac too that's a little better

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN & mouth_my_nuts @mouth_my_nuts - what dispensaries should I check out in Vallejo? Fairfield ain't got shit

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Damn greenwell got shut down too? I didn't even know that, I liked that place too. Fuck, like all the dank clubs in the area I used to like have since shut down. That one on highway 12 valley of the moon collective was dope too, right on my way to and from the jc back in the day

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN & mouth_my_nuts @mouth_my_nuts - what dispensaries should I check out in Vallejo? Fairfield ain't got shit
I usually go to 101 North. I like it there because you can medicate there...

HTP Group, Vallejo Organic Center, and Vallejo Relief Center are also pretty good.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Damn greenwell got shut down too? I didn't even know that, I liked that place too. Fuck, like all the dank clubs in the area I used to like have since shut down. That one on highway 12 valley of the moon collective was dope too, right on my way to and from the jc back in the day
Yeah, they shut down like three years ago.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Defy @Defy htp group has the best herb fasho. they carry lumpstatus strains hes a veteran grower. they have lemon tree right now.

Props: Defy and Defy