Welcome To My Asylum

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
^^^^ i feel ya mayne

Welcome to my
Asylum
It's hectic
They call me dyslexic
Rogue infested
More vicious than Cujo
Fraudulent tested
The punks arrested
Got the neck slit
Exit
I'm twisted
I know Hollywood backwards
Says doowylloh
Force feed me a
Sumo
For about nine weeks
Playing Club
Nuevo
Till he's blue
Though
Then stuff him in the front seat of a
Yugo
Body filled with beef and toaster
Strudel
Let up the break
And watch him race
To the intersection
Now he's through
Though
Yastuvo

Apr 30, 2004
^about your sig,

the last line Yastuvo should be Ya estuvo. Spanish for "already was." Just realized it now, but it makes the last line make since. "Now he's through/ though/ he already was.

Just something I figured out.

Feb 11, 2006
triple 3 said:
^about your sig,

the last line Yastuvo should be Ya estuvo. Spanish for "already was." Just realized it now, but it makes the last line make since. "Now he's through/ though/ he already was.

Just something I figured out.
umm thats not my sig.......and i didnt type that got it off a lyriks site.....and i knew it was ya estuvo...i speak spanish :cheeky: ......thanks fa pointin out the mistake though

Apr 30, 2004
Tha Sinner said:
umm thats not my sig.......and i didnt type that got it off a lyriks site.....and i knew it was ya estuvo...i speak spanish :cheeky: ......thanks fa pointin out the mistake though

Sorry. Looked like a sig at the time. My bad.:eek:

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
pyromanaic414 said:
i have it but its live. the quality aint to good

It's not live. It was recorded to make it sound live...with the faux crowd noise & such. This is not one of the better Nnutt Howze tracks. Who knows one day the others might surface on an official release or 2 if we are lucky.