Welcome to Denver Wes Welker!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Ya I don't know anything about football. Never watched a game.
thats my point, anyone can watch a game....shit my wife watches games...doesn't mean nothing. you came in here and stated that my post was the dumbest thing you ever heard yet didn't state why..thats what im getting at. also, notice that i put "in my opinion" at the end of my post.....here's why i think amendola would've been a better signing.

Amendola is 27 yrs old while Welker is 31 yrs old.- Welker's production dropped off and was i believe 2nd highest in the league when it came to dropped passes. Amendola for his career is amongst the best with the least amount of dropped passes. Also, remember that Welker wasn't really shit before he got to the patriots. he had been released by 2 different teams. Heres Welkers 2006 stats BEFORE he got to New England:

Welker had 67 receptions and averaged 10.3 yards per catch

Amendola had 63 catches and averaged 10.6 yards for the 2012 Rams.

The patriots used him perfectly and made his career, they will do the same with Amendola.

Im sure Manning will do the same and welker will be great in Denver. I just thought long term, Amendola would've been a good investment. Never meant to say that the broncos fucked up by signing welker or anything like that.....

Props: Rasan