Welcome RJ, Twista, and Legit Ballin Family...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
Damn, i honestly stopped listening to twista the last few years, Andrenaline Rush was classic but i was hearin he was fuckin wit jay-z and all that ish so stopped tunin in. but if twista startes fuckin wit Siccness artists, lynch, droop, oh my gawd! TWISTA DROOP AND TECH N9NE! holy crap, that ish will be ABSOLUTE FIRE!!!!! good god this is the greatest thing since sliced bread!

Apr 25, 2002
whats up twista, i hit your show at the Berrymore in Madison Wisconsin a few years back, like 96-97, and saw do or die a year after that, hopefully we can hear some more colabos, sick combination. cant wait for kamikaze to hit, hopefully you got traxster lacin the tracks, that adrenline rush track was so tight i started rollin first time i heard it. keep it poppin seasoned vet.

RJ

Operations Manager for Legit Ballin Records
Aug 23, 2002
www.legitballinrecords.com
Curbie said:
Glad we made this all come together...TWISTA will be posting, but remember hes a busy man...RJ is operation manager for Legit Ballin and he can help you or answer any question you have...Legit Ballin Productz coming soon to the sicc shop!
CURBIE

Thanks for the Luv....... Legit Ballin Family

Apr 25, 2002
www.masteredtrax.com
Damn I just noticed this

and Curb I got to say man this one impressed the hell out of me I too thought Twista would be the last one up in here and he aint here yet but its all good you did it dogg.

anyway to the legit ballin fam I cant wait for the new twista and keep up the work.