Welcome RJ, Twista, and Legit Ballin Family...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.myspace.com
Glad we made this all come together...TWISTA will be posting, but remember hes a busy man...RJ is operation manager for Legit Ballin and he can help you or answer any question you have...Legit Ballin Productz coming soon to the sicc shop!
CURBIE

Apr 25, 2002
Either my eyes decieve me or I'm replying to a thread in the Legit fuckin Ballin forum. Much love to the siccness for hookin this up and much love to Twista and Legit Ballin for bein here.

May 21, 2002
www.dugoutrecords.com
Wow @ Legit Ballin & Twista hitting the siccness - this will be a great addition if the artists/representatives actually interact with the forum users. Anyways, welcome to the 91siccness - the land of internet thugs who claim to be affiliated with gangs, computer nerds who play everquest in their college dorms, and a lot of plainly unintelligent people - good luck, you'll need it!:p Godbless.

RJ

Operations Manager for Legit Ballin Records
Aug 23, 2002
www.legitballinrecords.com
Twista's album

Twista’s album was schedule for a September release, but instead Atlantic Records has decided to release the single “Tattoo” which is on “Legit Ballin Records – Respect the Game Vol 3” in store now.

The release of Twista’s next album “Kamikazee” will be release in January.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
@ RJ & TWISTA

One love and welcome to the board... This is mac from the Bay group Mac & A.K. I met Twist a couple years back at a Atlantic party in New Orleans when we were signed to Tommy Boy. Tell him we said keep it crackin...

Apr 25, 2002
curbie gets my vote for coolest motherfucker on the siccness....Twista is probably my all time favorite rapper. too much talent bottled into one individual, and when tha shit is released it blows up all it touches. big ups Twist and KEEP DOIN THA DAMN THING!