Weirdest thing you ever smoked outta

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2008
i've smoked out of a dead baby's skull
how do u fit a dead baby in a normal sized bowl?

blender

and how do u get it out?

chips

anyway

ive made gravity bongs out them big ass water jugs and my friends pool...that shit was crazy....that was the highest i ever been

fast food cups

stole a bunch of beakers n tubes out my lab senior year, drilled a hole made a bowl n turned em into a decent bong, me n this girl took it to the river to smoke, we was like 17 no cars/apts yet, we was smoken n this tweeker ass bum walks up wit a dog tweeken thinken we smoken crank out of like ''LETS CRANK IT UP''. had to shoo him away wit a stick, i had my pocket knife in stand by, shit killed my high

Jan 28, 2005
well, when I was like 12-15 I used to do A WHOLE LOT OF WALKING. Or biking, whatever. Point is I had no car and was never afraid to cover long distances on foot or bicycle. Anyway, me and my boy were walking home about 3 miles from somebody's house one night down this main road after a bunch of traveling, smoking and drinking. We walk across the Taco Bell lawn, step over the exit lane into the liquor store lawn, and right in front of me in the grass I find AN ENTIRELY BRAND NEW MUFFLER for a damn car.

I pick it up, and I look at my friend and I'm like "dude. I think this is a muffler to a car... but it looks brand new. Why the fuck would it be here? We should make a giant fucking bong out if it!"

We look around for a few moments, confused... and he says "well I don't know, lets ask somebody about it. Maybe it belongs to someone."

So I pick it up and carry it up to this pick up truck, where this crazy white guy gets out of it (you know, the middle aged man wearing a baseball cap, work boots, whatever pair of jeans and/or shirt from the Salvation Army full of paint stains type dude) and I stop to ask him "Hey man. Is this a car muffler?"

and he responds "Yeah... that's a muffler. It looks new too. I don't know where the fuck you kids got it from, but congratulations."

As my friend and I were walking away, this guy just yells at us "WESLEY PIPES MAN!!! WESLEY FUCKING PIPES!" and walked into the store.

Needless to say, we were laughing our asses off for a minute. But then we were faced with a dilemma: what to do with the exhaust pipe. I mean the motherfucker was brand new, and we were about 15 at the time. You can't let something like that go.

So we bring it with us to the bowling alley we were meeting some other people at two miles away, taking turns carrying it. We leave it outside, meet up with our friends, talk to girls, smoke more weed whatever not telling anybody about it. Then we start the next mile walk home, and when I get back to my place I hide it in the tool shed of my apartments which my Grandma managed.

The next day, we end up making this huge bowl for it and try smoking out of it. We put like, probably close to 2Gs in the bowl, because it was so large. Problem was, it would take like... 9 or 10 inhaled breaths to even get the smoke to the other end. Then McGyver mode kicked in when I found a shop vac in the little shed. We plugged that bitch in, put it toward the end of the pipe and just filled it all with smoke. It took us a good 15-20 minutes to get all of the smoke out the entire exhaust pipe, but we were blazed as hell after all that. I never smoked out of it again though, it was too much work.

Other weird thing was the wrapper to a tampon. I found this tampon somewhere, some cheap brand at this bitches house... and I realized the paper it was packaged it felt about the same as a zig zag, just a little thicker. So I cut off one end, and cut the other end with a small hole for a mouth piece. I pretty much just packed a bunch of weed in it to the end, and it looked like a spliff. We clam baked this bathroom that night at a party.

Those are probably at the top of my list, but there's been plenty of odd objects turned into home made smoking devices in my short life.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
well, when I was like 12-15 I used to do A WHOLE LOT OF WALKING. Or biking, whatever. Point is I had no car and was never afraid to cover long distances on foot or bicycle. Anyway, me and my boy were walking home about 3 miles from somebody's house one night down this main road after a bunch of traveling, smoking and drinking. We walk across the Taco Bell lawn, step over the exit lane into the liquor store lawn, and right in front of me in the grass I find AN ENTIRELY BRAND NEW MUFFLER for a damn car.

I pick it up, and I look at my friend and I'm like "dude. I think this is a muffler to a car... but it looks brand new. Why the fuck would it be here? We should make a giant fucking bong out if it!"

We look around for a few moments, confused... and he says "well I don't know, lets ask somebody about it. Maybe it belongs to someone."

So I pick it up and carry it up to this pick up truck, where this crazy white guy gets out of it (you know, the middle aged man wearing a baseball cap, work boots, whatever pair of jeans and/or shirt from the Salvation Army full of paint stains type dude) and I stop to ask him "Hey man. Is this a car muffler?"

and he responds "Yeah... that's a muffler. It looks new too. I don't know where the fuck you kids got it from, but congratulations."

As my friend and I were walking away, this guy just yells at us "WESLEY PIPES MAN!!! WESLEY FUCKING PIPES!" and walked into the store.

Needless to say, we were laughing our asses off for a minute. But then we were faced with a dilemma: what to do with the exhaust pipe. I mean the motherfucker was brand new, and we were about 15 at the time. You can't let something like that go.

So we bring it with us to the bowling alley we were meeting some other people at two miles away, taking turns carrying it. We leave it outside, meet up with our friends, talk to girls, smoke more weed whatever not telling anybody about it. Then we start the next mile walk home, and when I get back to my place I hide it in the tool shed of my apartments which my Grandma managed.

The next day, we end up making this huge bowl for it and try smoking out of it. We put like, probably close to 2Gs in the bowl, because it was so large. Problem was, it would take like... 9 or 10 inhaled breaths to even get the smoke to the other end. Then McGyver mode kicked in when I found a shop vac in the little shed. We plugged that bitch in, put it toward the end of the pipe and just filled it all with smoke. It took us a good 15-20 minutes to get all of the smoke out the entire exhaust pipe, but we were blazed as hell after all that. I never smoked out of it again though, it was too much work.

Other weird thing was the wrapper to a tampon. I found this tampon somewhere, some cheap brand at this bitches house... and I realized the paper it was packaged it felt about the same as a zig zag, just a little thicker. So I cut off one end, and cut the other end with a small hole for a mouth piece. I pretty much just packed a bunch of weed in it to the end, and it looked like a spliff. We clam baked this bathroom that night at a party.

Those are probably at the top of my list, but there's been plenty of odd objects turned into home made smoking devices in my short life.
I quoted this shit but I didn't read it cause I don't know why the fuck u got like 5 paragraphs for 1 simple question, I'm too high to care enough to read that much about what you smoked out of..