Week 3: Jets vs. Raiders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is going to win?

• Raiders win a tight one

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Raiders win in a blow out

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Jets win a tight one

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • TIDDIES or GTFO!

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 2, 2006
The Raiders will show all you fucking doubters exactly what I have been saying since before preseason started. Who told yall D. Moore was going to be a stud first? Who told you Campbell is going to put up career numbers this year? Who told you we were deep at WR? Who told you Oakland will be a playoff team in 2011? T. Jones makes his official debut tomorrow too so stay tuned. The kid will take one to the house within his first 5 returns. The Raiders are back in case you didn't know....

Raiders 31 Jets 10....

Feb 14, 2004
I can't wait to not watch this game. Just hope Jets D tears it up. I can't stand watching NFL games being played on a baseball field.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
The Raiders will show all you fucking doubters exactly what I have been saying since before preseason started. Who told yall D. Moore was going to be a stud first? Who told you Campbell is going to put up career numbers this year? Who told you we were deep at WR? Who told you Oakland will be a playoff team in 2011? T. Jones makes his official debut tomorrow too so stay tuned. The kid will take one to the house within his first 5 returns. The Raiders are back in case you didn't know....

Raiders 31 Jets 10....
Whatever you're on must be a Hell if a drug... Can't knock the optimism for ya squad though...

Apr 25, 2002
Key to having success in this game will be our dline matching up with the jets hurting oline. I'm hoping they double team richard seymore, so matt shaunessy or wimbley will have a field day putting sanchez on his back.

We have boss back so I'm hoping the extra blocker we been needing in the line to open our running game better. I think we need a big game from marcel reese in the blocking and extra man down field for big gain receptions. Our offense has to keep that fire going and we need our dline to keep sanchez leary so he won't have a chance to attack our dbs.

Everyone heading out to the game represent hard! Bully ups!!!!

Jun 23, 2005
i think our o-line has been pretty impressive considering we have a rookie and a 2nd year player on one side of the line. it could go either way today but i think it being the home opener will give us that edge. raiders 31-17