Week 2... LeeZilla 69 v. Masked Man 206

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CEL-C-US 420

Not to be a bitting moderatior or any thing,butt equipto said "waste time like a nfl replay"in nickatina & equipto "machine gun rhymes and alibis....other than that nice verse

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
LEE... Why are you afraid of girlz, is it because you have a small penis? Or are you a just homosexual from Venis? But really who really knowz? I just think it'z one of those,

I'm gonna punch you in your "grill", so bad your surgin will have to be "Gorge Formen", your nothin' more then a "homosexual mormen", your like tha "more tha better", your all "for men", your lyricz arn't preformen, I'll "sting you like a bee", like my name was "Muhamed Ali LEE", I'll "Fight" you in tha "Street" and "kick" you like "Chung LEE", when you see me you better Flee, fuck you and tha rest of tha LEE crew, whenever you step to tha mic people yell boo, I'm like a "cajun" I'll "eat anything", includin' you, and make you into stew, your transexual self wantz to look like Lucy Lue, you like to stick your penis in "pop canz" and say you "do tha dew", and that ain't coo you foo.....

Your like "unwanted mail” because everything you "write" is perceived as "junk", your lyricz "stinkz" like tha "anus" of a "skunk", Like "Mary J. Blidge" you "Get It Crunk", at all your gay festivitiez, lyrically you got shit on your small dick, I know you like it, but I think it'z sick, you lick tha ass of your entire homosexual clique, you "little flame", your nothin' more then a "pink Bic"-

seak

Sicc OG
May 31, 2002
LEE-ZILLA 69 said:

LIKE DONT TEST MY SKILLS WITH THAT WEAK WACK SHIT/
OPEN UP URE MOUTH AND GIVE ME MY NUTT SACK BACK BITCH/
I feel Lee took this one, his verse flowed better in my opinion and that line above was my favorite of the battle.

vote=Lee

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Oh really, so your sayin' his verse was more complex then mine? That he had better vocabularry? That he had better wordplay then me? Better punchez then me? Better metaphor'z then me? Better similiez then me? Fuck no. He might of had flow on me, but I really don't look at flow when I vote. But what do you look for? If you look for any of tha thingz above, then I got it. LEE mentioned my name once, then then he went of on some other shit. LEE, I'm not clowin', you know were homiez, but I do believe I won this one without a doubt. And tell me how you don't like my style, this is text!

C

CEL-C-US 420

mask man came iight butt

lee took him by a couple points
vote~ lee
digging your style very impressive

C

CEL-C-US 420

Masked Man 2O6 said:
I dare you, I dare you to show me how you add up your so called pointz.
I read the verse than look at my dick to see how big it grows 1 point for ever inch..........you lost by 5 points:classic: