Week 2 AP Poll Rankings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
1. Ohio State
2. Texas
3. USC
4. Notre Dame
4. Auburn
6. West Virginia
7. Florida
8. LSU
9. Florida State
10. Michigan

Can anyone say "bullshit" ? Only reason they made Texas #2 is so there can be a 1/2 matchup in the regular season for the first time since '96. And Michigan? Fuck outta here.

Mar 16, 2005
Sicc_Wit_It said:
1. Ohio State
2. Texas
3. USC
4. Notre Dame
4. Auburn
6. West Virginia
7. Florida
8. LSU
9. Florida State
10. Michigan

Can anyone say "bullshit" ? Only reason they made Texas #2 is so there can be a 1/2 matchup in the regular season for the first time since '96. And Michigan? Fuck outta here.
Too early to get out of shape right now.Michigan moved up because of the Miami & Cal loses, and Notre Dame didn't look good to be ranked ahead of Texas. Usc could be ahead of Texas but like I said it's too early to worry about it.

Nov 14, 2002
I don't really have a big problem with it either, just Texas and Michigan. USC should be #2, but like I said they just put Texas there to have that 1/2 matchup.

Other notes: Miami moved down to #17, Tennessee moved way up to 12, and CAL moved way down :cry:

May 9, 2002
Why shouldnt Texas be #2???You act as if the score was close in their game...they beat the shit out of their opponent just like everyone else did this week....and Notre Dame barely edged by GT....makes sense to me..

May 9, 2002
Sicc_Wit_It said:
Texas beat the mighty Mean Green while USC smashed on a team who many of the esperts picked to upset the Trojans.
Yeah and those experts are fuckin retards...i knew that Arkansas had no chance...and im baffled as to why all these "experts" picked them to upset a POWERHOUSE...especially when they fuckin POLVERIZED them last year by a score of 70-17...did Arkansas make THAT many strides in 1 years time that they could compete???Did USC..one of if not THE best recruiting school in the nation...just decide NOT to recurit well last year???What were these "experts" REALLY thinkin when they picked the "all mighty Razorbacks" to even get NEAR the Trojans???

They are equal wins in my book...both teams suck....and Texas and USC handle business....

Dec 29, 2004
Edward Thizzerhands said:
Why shouldnt Texas be #2???You act as if the score was close in their game...they beat the shit out of their opponent just like everyone else did this week....and Notre Dame barely edged by GT....makes sense to me..
Out of Arkansas, North Texas and Georgia Tech, I think GT was the hardest game by far. Notre Dame shut them out in the second half. GT has one of the best receivers in the nation and a decent quarteback, oh well. Time will tell...I think they did move Texas to #2 to hype the match-up with The Ohio St. University. I hope Ohio St. smashes Texas on saturday!