Week 14 College Football

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Some championships this week...besides that...only other real game to watch is my pick for Game Of The Week..

MAC championship

Akron at Northern Illinois

No one really cares im sure...but its gonna be a good game regardless

Big-12 Championship

Colorado at #2 Texas

This is a no brainer..Texas by at least 30...although there was that one year with OU and KSU...HMMMM....

SEC Championship

#13 Georgia at #3 LSU

Im sure the final score will be somethin like 6-3...your typical SEC typa game...

ACC Championship

Florida State at #5 Virginia Tech

Fuck it...Noles offically have NO offense....and thier D looked suspect as hell last week against UF...Hokies should get the ACC title...

Louisiana Tech at #23 Fresno State

If FSU wins....there will be a 3 way tie for the WAC crown...

And the Game Of The Week

#11 UCLA at #1 USC

The last rivalry game of the year....and this SHOULD be a barn burner...although UCLA has played flat as of late...i think theyll step it up against thier cross town rivals...

Jun 30, 2004
fuck a bruin fuck being a condom..they always get fucked..buncha bitches..although I like Reggie Bush, fun to watch but against FSU..fuckin A..I wanted Fresno to win...but go UCLA

Nov 21, 2005
Lets put it this way folks, trojans have been in your mother sister aunt's wifes girlfriends and pretty much any bitch you ever met.

"TROJANS" WE GET UP IN YOUR BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!