Weeds - Thread contains SPOILERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I admit, it went really of track in season 3, but I still enjoy the characters, especially Shane.
To me everything in the show took a nose dive from season 3 on. I tried watching the newer seasons and they were just so flat. The whole storyline is just ridiculous even for a comedy show, the acting was never good to begin with, but they were on soap opera status on the newer seasons. Really the new shows gave me the empty feeling you get from eating a bunch of junk food. It just feels shallow compared to the older seasons, kind of like Dexter.

May 9, 2002
I stopped watching after season 2...would you still recommend it IPIM?
As All Boo Boo has pointed out, the story lines got a little ridiculous after season 3. I would approach them with caution if you feel they may tarnish the first 3 seasons.

In all honesty, i dont have a whole lot of hope for this season, and they probably should have ended it with her leaving Agrestic. But, once again, American TV has to milk it til its bone dry.

Jan 9, 2009
Meh....i might end it right here. Nothing intriguing to me about this season.

The Big C may show some promise though...
LOL @ WATCHING SOMTHIN WITH PRECIOUS FAT ASS IN IT..
WHY SHOWTIME ADDED HER SWOLLEN ASS TO ANYTHING IS BEYOND ME..

also this episode of Weeds sucked. not a nug of weed anywhere.
i hope this season doesnt dissapoint like The Boondocks.