Weed legalization number! Hurry n call!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2004
I received this number threw a text goin around, I thought it was bullshit like all other chain texts but this is really real, don't know if any heard or posted this yet but we need 1 million people by tomorrow for this shit to be passed to Obama! So all smokers unite and do your part!!! Here's the number (973-409-3274 I done my part....

Mar 2, 2006
i did it but i think its one of dem prank phone lines kuz at tha end of tha recording.. it starts talkin bout tha Rejection hotline.. wunna my girl kuzins used to give dat numba out to niggas dat she wasnt feeln who was holla`n at her! dat Rejection hotline is funny as fuck tho..

Oct 12, 2004
Well if it's bullshit it got me!, but still any attempt to legalize the dank I'm wid it! Joke or not. There's nothing that indicates it's a joke at all so like I said I did my part....

Nov 1, 2004
I received this number threw a text goin around, I thought it was bullshit like all other chain texts but this is really real, don't know if any heard or posted this yet but we need 1 million people by tomorrow for this shit to be passed to Obama! So all smokers unite and do your part!!! Here's the number (973-409-3274 I done my part....

Oct 12, 2004
There's nothing to fall about if u a weed smoker, when here's a legalize crack number I'll be sure to pm u LOL, if it was fake I wouldn't bother starting a thread. U Effing moron!

Nov 1, 2004
Do you really think a phone poll sent to you in a text message would help make weed legal?

I bet you get myspace chain mail and sent it to your 12 friends so you can find love at midnight.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Dude I'm serious, you need to repost this in under 5 mins or your mom will die and you'll get AIDS!

Oct 12, 2004
Do you really think a phone poll sent to you in a text message would help make weed legal?

I bet you get myspace chain mail and sent it to your 12 friends so you can find love at midnight.
WTF? I don't got a Myspace u queer but since u know about it and the time
frame I'm sure u done that shit first hand, any way quit lookin for props and contribute to the thread Lil hoe

Nov 1, 2004
WTF? I don't got a Myspace u queer but since u know about it and the time
frame I'm sure u done that shit first hand, any way quit lookin for props and contribute to the thread Lil hoe

haha, I am contributing my opinion. I want weed to be legal and I don't even smoke it. But you MUST be high to think that its going to be legal because 1 million people called a phone number.

Quick, post again in 5 min or less or COOPs going to ban your account!!!!!!11!!!1!!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
fuck that....Obama doesn't give a FUCK.

and, that's a good way for them to TRACE your fucking phone number. Which could easily be tapped. Yea i'm good on sayin "HEY FEDS TAP MY SHIT I BUY WEED."

:cheeky: